Where should I send my Aadhar card form?
https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx. Submit the form along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address. After all the documents are accepted, submit your biometric data, including your fingerprints and the iris scan. Your photograph is also taken for Aadhaar.
Can I submit my Aadhar card online?
You can update your Address online in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). For other details updates such as Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) as well as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph) in Aadhaar you will have to visit Permanent Enrolment Center.
Where can I update my Aadhaar card in Mumbai?
Residents can visit any convenient Aadhaar Seva Kendra for the following services:
- Aadhaar Enrolment.
- Update of any Demographic Information in their Aadhaar – Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile number or Email Id.
- Update of Biometric data in their Aadhaar – Photo, Fingerprints and Iris Scans.
What are the documents required for Aadhar card?
List of Identity Proofs – Documents Required for New Aadhaar Card
- PAN card.
- Ration or PDS Photo card.
- Voter Identification card.
- Driving licence of the applicant.
- Photo identification cards issued by the Government of India/ Service photo ID cards that are issued by a PSU.
- Job card of MG-NREGS.
How long does it take to get Aadhar card?
to 90 days
It takes up to 90 days for Aadhaar generation from the date of enrolment. Yes, once your Aadhaar is generated, you can always download e-Aadhaar letter by clicking on “Download Aadhaar” under Aadhaar Enrolment section on uidai.gov.in website.
Can we update Aadhar card online on Sunday?
Aadhaar Seva Kendras are open all 7 days of the week from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (IST).
How can I know my nearest Aadhar Card Center?
Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to find the nearest Aadhaar enrolment center:
- Step 1: Visit the UIDAI official website, uidai.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page tap on My Aadhaar.
- Step 3: A drop from the menu will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Now, under Get Aadhaar click on Locate an Enrolment Center.