Where is OnStar module located?
In most vehicles, the OnStar module is mounted to the back of either the right or left rear wheel well, both of which can be accessed through the trunk. In other vehicles, the module may be found behind the glove box or (in some larger trucks) under a wide plastic panel below the stereo.
Where is the OnStar fuse located Chevy Impala?
It is located in the instrument panel (on the driver’s side), behind the cover to the left of the steering wheel.
Does a 2008 Chevy Impala have OnStar?
OnStar emergency services are standard on all Impalas. Stability control is standard on the 2LT, LTZ, and SS models but is not offered on the LS or 1LT model.
What is an OnStar module?
OnStar module connects vehicle computer to OnStar via cellular antenna. Cellular antenna connects vehicle through cellular network.
Can you disable OnStar tracking?
You can call Onstar to cancel the service at any time or disable the GPS tracking device by following these steps: Turn off your car and open the trunk. Lift the trunk liner. Remove the spare tire.
How do I connect my phone to my 2008 Chevy Impala?
Pair the Cellular Device and the Impala
- Hold the “Phone” button located on the audio system for approximately two seconds.
- Say “Bluetooth.”
- Say “Pair.” The system will say a four-digit PIN number, which you must enter into the phone.
- Turn on the Bluetooth pairing on the cellular phone.
Is a 2008 Impala a good car?
In crash tests conducted by the NHTSA, the 2008 Chevrolet Impala earned five stars (out of five) for driver and front-passenger protection in frontal impacts. In side-impact testing, an Impala equipped with the side airbags scored five stars for front passengers and four stars for those seated in the rear.
How much is a OnStar module?
Safety & Security: $29.99/mo or $299.90/yr, includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Crisis Alert, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, and Turn-By-Turn Navigation.
How do I reset my OnStar?
How to Reset Your Oil Level With OnStar
- Turn the ignition in your vehicle so the engine is running.
- Visit the “NAV/DIC” control panel in your vehicle and choose “Info.”
- Click on “Oil Life” in the “Info” menu and choose the “Reset” option. Hold the “Reset” button in until the percentage reads 100 percent.