Where do I find the profile on my phone?
- On the home screen, tap the More icon at the bottom right.
- Tap Settings > Settings > Profile.
- You’ll see numerous options of details to edit, including your name, gender, location or About Me description.
- Tap edit next to the information you’d like to change.
What is PS profile?
A PowerShell profile is a script that runs when PowerShell starts. You can use the profile as a logon script to customize the environment. You can add commands, aliases, functions, variables, snap-ins, modules, and PowerShell drives.
How do I edit Windows PowerShell profile?
To edit a profile
- To open the profile, run the command psEdit with the variable that specifies the profile you want to edit. For example, to open the “Current user, Windows PowerShell ISE” profile, type: psEdit $PROFILE.
- Add some items to your profile.
- To save your profile file, on the File menu, click Save.
Where is your profile on Facebook?
Navigate to Facebook.com in a web browser or open the Facebook app on your device and select your profile icon in the post composer field or the top right corner of the page to go to your profile. On Facebook.com, select the three dots under your cover photo.
How do I set my profile?
Change your Google name and profile photo. Add a short bio to your profile. Manage your account settings and privacy controls….Change your name & photo
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app. .
- Tap Contribute. View your profile. Edit profile. Edit name & photo.
- Enter your name or choose a photo.
- Tap Save.
Where is my profile icon on Android phone?
1. Tap on the profile icon on the top left of the screen. 2. The screen will show the profile picture and user basic info.
Where is ps1 profile?
Six, count ’em, six different PowerShell profiles
|Current User, Current Host – console||$Home\[My ]Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Profile.ps1|
|Current User, All Hosts||$Home\[My ]Documents\Profile.ps1|
|All Users, Current Host – console||$PsHome\Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1|
|All Users, All Hosts||$PsHome\Profile.ps1|
Where do I put ps1 profiles?
Profile File Locations
- ” All users” profile “\profile.ps1”
- Current user profile “\WindowsPowerShell\profile.ps1”
- Current User, host-specific profile”\WindowsPowerShell\Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1″
How do I edit Windows $profile?
How to change account name with Settings on Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Your info.
- Click the Manage my Microsoft account option.
- Sign in to your account (if applicable).
- Click the Your Info tab.
- Under your current name, click the Edit name option.
- Change the new account name as needed.
Where is my Windows PowerShell profile?
Profile Files PowerShell console supports the following profiles: $Home\[My]Documents\PowerShell\Microsoft. PowerShell_profile. ps1 – Current user, Current Host.