What questions do they ask in cabin crew interview?
Cabin Crew Interview Question List to Be Answered
- Why do you want to be a cabin crew?
- What do you know about our airline?
- How do you handle stress?
- What would you do if you are not successful this time?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell us about your hobbies?
- Do you like children?
How do I prepare for an airline cabin crew interview?
How to Prepare for Cabin Crew Interview?
- Know about the job first:
- Talk to the ones working in a similar field:
- Fluency is must:
- Multitasking is another quality:
- Being friendly, hospitable and helpful at the same time:
- Ready to extend the help:
- Your body language speaks all about you:
How can I become a cabin crew in Brunei?
- Citizen of Brunei and Permanent Resident.
- Minimum 4 GCE ‘O’ Level.
- Minimum height for Male 5’4″ (162.5cm) for Female 5’2″ (157.5cm)
- Single and aged between 18 to 28 years old.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu is essential (fluency in other languages is an advantage)
What are the rounds in cabin crew interview?
Basically they have 4 rounds in total. First round is self introduction round , second is GD or extempore round , 3 BMI check and the final round is personal interview with higher authority of the company.
What is your weakness best answer cabin crew?
As far as my weakness is concerned I give a lot of attention to detail which at times takes a bit more time to complete a task. To overcome this, I am giving myself a deadline to ensure that the work is done on time without compromising on quality.”
Why should we hire you in cabin crew interview?
“You should hire me as your flight attendant because I am confident that I am able to do the job that you require and more. As somebody who’s been working on the customer service field, I know how to manage expectations and most especially exceed them through my excellent service.
What are your weaknesses cabin crew interview?
How can I become a pilot in Brunei?
How to Become a Pilot in Brunei in 2022
- Do research on the available flight training options in Brunei.
- Look up the Basic Requirements.
- Decide on which training stages you will have to undergo.
- Choose a flight school.
- Consider your Career Options.
How can I interview for air hostess?
TIPS TO CLEAR AIR HOSTESS INTERVIEW
- Know about the airline.
- Language fluency.
- Body language.
- Sit straight.
- No direct eye contact.
- Smile it’s free!
What is the salary of cabin crew in IndiGo Airlines?
What is the salary of Cabin Crew at IndiGo? Average IndiGo Cabin Crew salary in India is ₹ 4.8 Lakhs for less than 1 to 7 years of experience. Cabin Crew salary at IndiGo ranges between ₹ 2.2 Lakhs to ₹ 7 Lakhs.
How can I introduce myself during interview?
Introduce yourself with your full name in a confident voice. When they introduce themselves, respond with, “It’s nice to meet you…” and then repeat their name out loud—you’ll be more likely to remember it if you repeat it back to them when you first hear it.