What is the mileage of Pulsar 150 BS6 2021?
A: Bajaj Pulsar 150 is priced at Rs. 1,00,627, has a 149.5 cc 5 Speed Manual engine, gives a mileage of 48 kmpl and weighs 148 kg, whereas, the price of Bajaj Pulsar 125 is Rs.
What is the price of Pulsar 150 Top Model?
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Standard variant has valued at Rs 1.26 lakh. Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc – ABS – BS VI variant is valued a Rs 1.26 lakh, Bajaj Pulsar 150 Single Disc – ABS – BS VI variant is valued a Rs 1.26 lakh, Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon – ABS – BS VI variant is valued a Rs 1.26 lakh.
What is the mileage of Pulsar 150 2020 model?
The Pulsar 150 bikes have a tank capacity of 15 L and offer a mileage of 50 kmpl.
Is Pulsar 150 BS6 good?
Its a very good bike its shutter mileage is very good, its a very comfortable bike,heavy balancing featuring, its is better for long drive,i drive 180 km at one time at speed 90km/h,its last speed 118/h,its body colour is so good, i use pulsar 150cc from 2006,my first and last choice pulsar for its mileage power good …
Is Pulsar a safe bike?
Pulsar bike is the most worst ever vehicle in the market its launched as 150 cc and my purchased in the year 2007 and its having issues on braking apply and fall on other side. In the aspect of safety and security 0 marks on it.
Which bike is best now a days?
List of 10 Best Bikes in India
- Yamaha YZF R15 V4 | Starting from: ₹ 1,77,800.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 | Starting from: ₹ 1,34,100.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V | Starting from: ₹ 1,15,200.
- Honda SP 125 | Starting from: ₹ 80,000.
- TVS Raider 125 | Starting from: ₹ 77,500.
- Hero Splendor Plus | Starting from: ₹ 49,500.
Who is the king of 150cc?
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is the best-selling 150-160 cc bike in India. TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is the best-selling 150-160 cc bike in India.
Which bike is best in 150cc 2021?
Best 150cc Bikes in India
- Honda Unicorn BS6. Price: Rs 93,593 (ex-showroom)
- Bajaj Pulsar 150. Price: Rs 96,960* ( Ex-Showroom Delhi)
- Yamaha FZ-FI. Price: Rs 98,400 – Rs 1.04 lakhs (ex-showroom)
- Suzuki Gixxer 155. Price: Rs 1,00,200 (ex-showroom)
- Yamaha FZ S FI V3.
- Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF 150.
- Suzuki Intruder 150.
Which bike is best in 150cc in mileage?
Best 150cc Mileage Bikes in India 2022
|Bike Name||Mileage (ARAI)|
|BS6 Bajaj Pulsar 150||47 Kmpl|
|BS6 Yamaha FZS-FI V3||47 Kmpl|
|BS6 Yamaha FZ-FI V3||44 Kmpl|
|BS6 Suzuki Gixxer||44 Kmpl|