How do I turn on my AT Pantech phone?
Turn your device on and off.
- To turn the device on, press and hold the End/Power Key until the device powers on.
- To turn the phone off, press and hold the End/Power Key until the device powers off.
- If you are unable to turn the device on, try charging it using an available A/C power outlet or USB port.
How do you change the time on a Pantech flip phone?
- From the standby screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Phone.
- Scroll to and select Time & Date.
- Scroll to and select Time.
- Use the Navigation and number keys to enter the desired time, then press Save.
- Scroll to and select Time Format.
- Scroll to and select the desired format:
How do I charge my Pantech phone?
Insert the microUSB cable into the microUSB port on the device. Plug the included charger into an available wall outlet. The Battery icon will display moving bars to indicate charging. The Battery icon will flash solid blue to indicate that the device is fully charged.
Does Pantech still make phones?
Pantech Inc. For the U.S. market, the company primarily manufactures phones for the two largest wireless carriers, AT and Verizon. Pantech launched an eco-friendly 3G messaging phone for AT as well as a 4G LTE Android handset for Verizon Wireless in 2012.
How do you put a SIM card in a Pantech phone?
Insert the SIM card into the device face up, ensuring that beveled edge of the card faces the bottom right of the device. Slide the SD card tray downward to unlock, then lift up the tray. Insert the SD card face up, with the beveled edge of the card facing the right of the device.
How old is the Pantech phone?
Established in 1991, its market is mainly domestic with partners in the United States, Japan, China, Europe and finally Vietnam. In 2012 Pantech was the second best-selling handset maker in South Korea, according to Gartner. In 2013 Samsung Electronics bought a 10% stake in Pantech.
How do you put a SIM card in a Pantech Breeze?
How do you get the SIM card out of a Pantech phone?
- Power the device off.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Remove the battery.
- Insert or remove the SIM card. or.
- Replace the battery.
- Replace the battery cover.
What happened Pantech phones?
Pantech suspended its smartphone businesses in May this year due to poor performances. The company survived bankruptcy before Solid and Optis bought the firm two years ago, promising to revive it through Internet of Things (IoT) businesses and expanding abroad to Southeast Asia.
Is Ericsson a Sony Ericsson?
Ericsson is a Swedish-based company whereas Sony Ericsson is a subsidiary company of Ericsson. 2. Ericsson is a publicly traded company whereas Sony Ericsson is a joint venture company.