Why is WhatsApp Web not working?
You must have a strong and stable internet connection to use WhatsApp Web or Desktop. To test your computer’s internet connection: Open WhatsApp Web or Desktop. If you see a yellow banner with the error message Computer not connected, check to make sure your computer’s internet connection is active.
Why does WhatsApp say waiting for this message this may take a while?
The ‘Waiting for this message. This may take a while’ error on Whatsapp is displayed when the message sender’s phone is offline, and the end-to-end encryption on the app isn’t able to encrypt and send the message to you.
Why is my WhatsApp not working?
Turn Mobile data on. Open your device’s Settings > tap Apps > WhatsApp > Mobile data & Wi-Fi > turn Background data on. Update WhatsApp to the latest version available on the Google Play Store. Upgrade your Android operating system to the latest version available for your device.
How do I update WhatsApp web?
a) Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run window. b) Type wsreset.exe and press the Enter key to execute the command. 3. Wait for the process to finish, restart your computer and check that it has been fixed.
How do I activate WhatsApp web on Android?
On an Android phone open WhatsApp, tap the three dots at the top right and choose WhatsApp web. On an iPhone start WhatsApp, tap the settings icon at the bottom left and choose WhatsApp web/desktop. You’ll be prompted to use your smartphone’s camera to scan the QR code visible in your computer’s web browser.
How do I fix WhatsApp waiting for this message?
Method 2: Backup & Restore WhatsApp
- Step 1: On the WhatApp Settings menu, tap Chats.
- Step 2: Select Chat backup.
- Step 3: Tap the Backup button.
- Step 4: Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Step 5: Reinstall the app on your device.
- Step 6: When it finds your backup, tap Restore.
- Step 7: Now, continue with the app set-up.
How can I update my WhatsApp Without Play store?
How can you update WhatsApp on Android without Play Store?
- Go to APKMirror.com and search for WhatsApp on your device.
- Choose the most recent WhatsApp version without the word beta at the end.
- When you get to the download page, you’ll be asked whether you’re using ARM, ARM64, or x86 devices.
Has WhatsApp changed?
Meta-owned messaging service WhatsApp has announced changes to disappearing messages, giving users more options around how long a message can be viewed. Messages will then automatically delete after a set interval.