Why is my music not playing in iTunes?
Check the control at the top of the iTunes window and check the computer’s output volume (in the Sound and Audio Devices Properties control panel). Also, try playing a different audio file, CD, or DVD, or try playing the file or disc on another computer or media player to isolate the problem.
How do you unblock songs on iTunes?
If a song is grayed out but you can still play it
- Open the Apple Music app or iTunes.
- On your Mac, go to the menu bar and choose Music > Preferences.
- Click the General tab.
- Select “Songs list checkboxes.”
- Click OK.
- Under Library, click Songs and make sure that there’s a check next to every song.
How do you fix iTunes songs?
- What to do if Apple Music won’t play. mirtmirt/Shutterstock.
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Restart the Apple Music app. Close the Music app via the App Switcher.
- Redownload the song you’re having trouble with.
- Reset your Apple ID login.
Can I still use iTunes instead of Apple Music?
With macOS Catalina, your iTunes media library is now available in the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app, and Apple Podcasts app. And Finder is where you can manage and sync content on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Why can’t I play certain songs on Apple Music?
The music could be corrupted. Try deleting the songs with the error code and download again. Try signing out of Music: Settings > [Your Name] > Media and Purchases, then sign back in. If you are on iOS 14 the scenario might be slightly different.
Why won’t iTunes let me add music to my library?
Download the Latest Version of iTunes Or Reinstall iTunes. The latest version of iTunes may contain fixes for bugs causing issues of can’t add music to the iPhone. This is probably the easiest thing you can do to fix Apple Music won’t let you add songs issues.
How do I bypass restrictions on Apple Music?
Turn off explicit content in Apple Music on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Settings.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Toggle on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap Content Restrictions.
- Tap Music, Podcasts & News.
- Tap Clean.
How do I contact iTunes?
Dial 1-800-MY-APPLE if you live in the United States. This is the customer service line for iTunes, iPod, Mac, and iPad technical support. A recording will prompt you to enter information about your issue, then you’ll be connected with a customer service representative.
How can I find a song by the sound?
Use the Google app to name a song
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- In the search bar, tap the mic. Search a song.
- Play a song or hum, whistle, or sing the melody of a song.