Why are pictures not showing in Twitter?
Clear the Twitter App Cache and Data In your case, the piling up of data may just be what’s preventing the Twitter app from loading new photos — which is why clearing the cached data might help.
Why is my Twitter showing content not available?
General troubleshooting Try clearing your cache and cookies for your device’s mobile browser. You can clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser. Turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
How do I fix the bug on Twitter?
Twitter for Android app isn’t working
- Restart your device.
- Check your network connection.
- Clear the app’s data.
- Log out of your app and log back in.
- Uninstall/reinstall the Twitter app on your Android device.
Why are my GIFs not working on Twitter?
If Twitter GIFs, videos, and photos won’t load, try switching to a different Wi-Fi or data network. No luck? Delete the Twitter iOS or Android application. Fully reboot the iPhone or Android smartphone device.
How do you view pictures on Twitter?
How do I find a media timeline?
- Via twitter.com, go to the profile page of an account and click on the Media tab at the top of the Tweet timeline.
- From the Twitter for iOS or Android app, go to the profile of an account and tap Media.
How do I view all my photos on Twitter?
User galleries will appear on your user profile and will display up to 100 of your most recent images in your Tweets, in chronological order….To use:
- Go to any Twitter profile page.
- Clicking on View All will open the user gallery in your current window.
How do you get the sensitive content on Twitter 2021?
How To See Sensitive Content On Twitter? [Android & IOS]
- Open the Twitter application on your mobile device.
- Tap on the profile to view more options.
- Scroll and tap on ‘Settings and Privacy’.
- Navigate and go to ‘Privacy and Safety’.
- Tap on the option ‘Content you see’.
How do you get explicit content on Twitter?
Click on the More icon and go to the Privacy and safety settings. Look for the Content you see section and check the box next to Display media that may contain sensitive content.
Does Twitter cache clear?
Unlike iPhone, you need to delete Cache from the settings app on Android devices. Twitter doesn’t let you delete Cache from the app directly.
Is Twitter down for everyone?
Twitter.com is DOWN for everyone.
How do you add a GIF to Twitter?
Use the GIF Button in the Twitter compose box
- Open the compose box in your Twitter profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Tweet. You can only choose one GIF per Tweet.
- Click Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.
How do you get GIFs from Twitter?
Step 1: Go to the Tweet that contains the GIF you want to save and tap the share button (it looks like three connected dots). Step 2: Now select the “Share Via” option. Step 3: In the menu, scroll down and select “Tweet2gif.” Step 4: Finally tap the “Download GIF” option.