Why are all the lights flashing on my Brother printer?
All of the LEDs flash to indicate a Service Call Error, which is a malfunction of one of the hardware components of the machine. 1.
Why is my Brother printer paper light flashing?
The Paper LED flashing can be caused by no paper in the manual feed slot, a paper jam, the front cover is open, the back cover is open, dust on the drum, or not having a drum installed. Be sure that the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly is installed in the machine before continuing.
How do I reset my Brother HL 2130 printer?
Brother HL-2130 – Factory Reset
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold the GO button while you turn the printer on. Hold the button until all the LEDs light up and the Ready LED light turns off.
- Release GO, all the LEDs will turn off.
- Press GO ten (10) times. The printer will automatically restart.
How do you reset the toner on a Brother HL l2321d printer?
- Ensure the printer is turned off.
- Open the printer front cover.
- Hold the Go button while turning the printer on.
- When the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs are on and the Ready LED is off, release the GO button.
- Press the Go button nine (9) times.
- Close the front cover.
- Press the Go button 5 times.
How do I reset my Brother printer HL?
- Press [Settings]>[All Settings]>[Initial Setup]>[Reset]>[Factory Reset].
- You will be asked to reboot the machine. Press the option in the table to reboot the machine or to exit the process. Option. Description. Press Yes for 2 seconds. Reboot the machine. The machine will begin the reset. No.
- Press .
How do I clear a Brother printer error?
To clear these messages, follow these steps:
- Press the ON/OFF key to turn the Brother machine off.
- Unplug the Brother machine from the electrical outlet.
- Wait approximately ten seconds.
- Plug the Brother machine back into the electrical outlet.
- Press the ON/OFF key to turn the Brother machine on.
How do I turn off the toner light on my Brother printer?
Press the ‘go’ button (or ‘start’ button) 5 times. The toner light should be off (the error may be flashing). The paper light should be on or flashing. Close cover.
How do I factory reset my Brother printer?
Unplug all the interface cables before you perform a Factory Reset.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Initial Setup, and then press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Reset, and then press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Factory Reset, and then press OK.