Who is the most followed British person on Instagram?
David Beckham was the most followed celebrity influencer on Instagram in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2020, with 65.2 million followers.
Who has the most followers on Instagram 2021 UK?
1. David Beckham
- Instagram – @davidbeckham– 50.5m followers.
- Facebook – @Beckham – 52.3m followers.
- Instagram – @emmawatson – 47.8m followers.
- Twitter – @EmmaWatson – 28.6m followers.
- Facebook – @emmawatson – 34.1m followers.
- Instagram – @caradelevingne– 41.5m followers.
- Twitter – @Caradelevingne – 10.3m followers.
Who is #1 Instagram influencer?
First on the list is Cristiano Ronaldo, who currently has a total of 484.3 million followers across three social media sites. Next is Justin Bieber with 420.54 million follower count; Ariana Grande, 398.3 followers; Selena Gomez, 380.75 million followers; and Taylor Swift with 354.4 million followers.
Who is the most famous blogger on Instagram?
Top Instagram Influencers
- Jamie Oliver.
- David Chang.
- Jack Morris and Lauren Bullen.
- The Bucket List Family.
- Chiara Ferragni.
- Alexa Chung.
- Murad Osmann.
- Jimmy Chin.
Who is the UK’s biggest influencer?
- 1 Joe Wicks (The Body Coach)48%
- Mrs. Hinch23%
- 3 Joe Sugg23%
- 4 Giovanna Fletcher23%
- 5 Cara Delevingne21%
- 6 Eddie Hall20%
- 7 Alexa Chung20%
- 8 Zoe Sugg15%
How do I find British influencers?
Many use other platforms to find work, even if they do most of their posts on Instagram. Also, when looking to find influencers, UK influencers can be found on apps and platforms such as Tribe, Upfluence, and AspireIQ as well.
Do Instagram influencers get paid?
Influencers with a million followers can earn somewhere around $670 per post, the search marketing website says. A content creator on Instagram with 100,000 followers can earn about $200 per post, while someone with 10,000 followers can make about $88 per post.
How many Instagram followers do you need to get paid?
With just 1,000 or so followers, you can make money on Instagram. Neil Patel, a widely known digital marketing specialist, says the key is engagement — followers who like, share and comment on your posts. “Even if you have 1,000 followers who are engaged, the potential to make money is there,” he writes on his blog.
Who is the biggest influencer 2021?
The Top 10 Most Influential Influencers of 2021
- Cristiano Ronaldo. Coming in at the number one spot for the world’s most-followed social media influencers is football superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Justin Bieber.
- Ariana Grande.
- Selena Gomez.
- Kylie Jenner.
- Taylor Swift.
- Dwayne Johnson.
- Kim Kardashian.
Who is the UK’s biggest Youtuber?
Top 100 YouTubers From United Kingdom
- NoCopyrightSounds. 1.1k. 32.4m. 1.8m. 1.72% 508.0k.
- DanTDM. 3.6k. 26.1m. 3.8m. 3.55% 819.7k.
- KSI. 1.2k. 23.8m. 10.9m. 1.47%
- Coldplay. 336. 23.1m. 3.1m. 4.25%
- Mister Max. 1.0k. 22.9m. 5.9m. 6.10%
- Jelly. 5.6k. 22.7m. 2.0m. 1.77%
- Miss Katy. 980. 21.7m. 6.6m. 12.15%
- Dua Lipa. 164. 20.7m. 17.2m. 4.65%
Where do the influencers live in London?
London’s affluent Notting Hill neighbourhood is popular on Instagram because of its colourful homes. However, residents are getting tired of influencers crowding their doorsteps to take photos. One resident said: “The walls are quite thin and you can hear them laughing and directing photos from our living room.”