Which FM is available in my area?
This is a list of radio stations in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Radio City 91.1 FM – Kannada.
- Radio Indigo 91.9 FM – English.
- Big 92.7 FM – Kannada.
- Red FM 93.5 FM – Hindi (from Nov 2012)
- Radio One 94.3 FM – English.
- Radio Mirchi Radio 95 – Hindi.
- Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM – Kannada.
- Amrutavarshini 100.1 FM – Classical music.
What channels are FM?
London FM Radio Stations
|94.9||BBC London 94.9||News, Talk, Music|
|95.8||95.8 Capital FM||Pop|
|96.9||Capital XTRA||Hip-Hop, RnB|
How can I use FM radio in mobile?
However, most phones include FM radio functionality….Using NextRadio as Your Android FM Radio Tuner
- Install NextRadio from Google Play Store, then plug your wired headphones into your audio jack and select “Open.”
- The app confirms that you have a radio chip, then it moves to the next screen.
How many radio stations are there in Mumbai?
seventeen radio stations
There are seventeen radio stations in Mumbai, twelve of which broadcast in the frequency modulation (FM) band. Two of these are broadcast by All India Radio (AIR) .
How many FM channels are there in India?
As of December 2018, there are more than 369 operational private radio stations in more than 101 cities and towns across India. The Government of India-owned All India Radio has about 450 FM stations covering 39% of the area and 52% of the population of India.
How do I tune my FM radio?
Tuning in an FM radio station manually (manual scanning) (ICD-UX543F/UX544F only)
- Select BACK/HOME – “ FM Radio,” and then press . The IC recorder enters the FM radio mode.
- Select the audio output either from “Headphones” or “Speaker.”
- Press or repeatedly to tune in a station.
There are seventeen radio stations in Mumbai, twelve of which broadcast in the frequency modulation (FM) band. Two of these are broadcast by All India Radio (AIR) . Thane, Bhiwandi, Kalyan, Navi Mumbai is also covered by these stations.
Which is the best FM radio network in India?
92.7 BIG FM India’s No. 1 FM Network, adjudged ‘Best Radio Broadcaster of the Year’ in 2011, 2012 and 2014, at the Golden Mikes, has, since the launch of its first station in September 2006, expanded at a phenomenal pace, creating history by launching its 45 station network in record time of 18 months.
What is the best radio show in Mumbai for women?
Nasar attracts many girls and women around Mumbai towards the show with her flirty talks and the show rocks. Songs played basically are new super hits, retro music. Complete Air time of this radio show is dedicated to comics, humors and jokes.
How to contact Red FM Mumbai?
Channel Name: Red FM Caption: Bajate Raho. Contact: 022-30935700 and 022–66935935. Audio Podcast: Bajaane Ki Koi Umar Nahi Hoti, Children’s Day, Kamla Ka Hamla, Ye kaht khat kaun hai, Ready Made Orchestra, Samaantaa, Kamlas & Mawali Bhai, Red Fm Shendi Website: RedFm Mumbai. Facebook Page/ID: Not Available with us.