Where in the Bible does it say God answers prayer?
1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”
How God answers our prayers in 3 ways?
I’ve heard it said that God answers prayers in one of three ways. God says “Yes,” and you receive what you ask for. God says “No,” and you have to accept it and move on. Or God says “Not Yet,” and you learn to be patient and wait.
What does God say about answering prayer?
Jesus taught, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find” (Matthew 7:7). When you are sincerely striving to obey God’s commandments, He will give you answers to your prayers, and you will be ready to receive them. God “heareth the prayer of the righteous” (Proverbs 15:29).
How do we know God hears our prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
How can I get immediate answer from God?
What Can I Do to Receive Answers from God?
- Evaluate Your Questions. Sometimes I assume that God will simply give me revelation because it’s obvious that I need His help and guidance in my life.
- Practice Serious Reflection.
- Write It Down.
- Ask: Is There More?
- Invite Revelation.
- Move Forward in Faith.
Is God obligated to answer prayers?
The truth is that God is not obligated to answer any man’s prayer. But believers don’t always know how to pray, so the Holy Spirit prays “for the saints according to the will of God” (Romans 8:26-27).
How can I make my prayers come true?
I hope they will encourage you to make 2022 a year of prayer.
- Know to whom you are speaking.
- Thank him.
- Ask for God’s will.
- Say what you need.
- Ask for forgiveness.
- Pray with a friend.
- Pray the Word.
- Memorize Scripture.
Why do God doesn’t answer prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – Other versions start this verse with “don’t be anxious” in place of “Be careful…” – Once you know God has said yes, you know you will receive it.
What are signs that God is talking to you?
9 Signs God is Speaking to You
- He speaks through the Bible.
- A particular Bible verse keeps coming back to you.
- You feel like a sermon or specific scripture is intended for you.
- You feel uneasy about something, leading you to prayer.
- He speaks through His church.
- There is an unexplainable conviction about something.
How do you hear God’s voice when making a decision?
Prayer Points On Hearing the Voice of God
- Lord Jesus, come into my life.
- Father give me the grace to hear you and heed to your voice.
- Lord take away every hindrance to hear from you.
- Holy Spirit I pray that you come into my life, let your spirit fill me.
- Father, let me hear you and heed to your instructions.
How do you pray a powerful prayer to get results?
Does God actually answer prayers?
We can be confident in him to do that. God does hear and will answer our prayers. Though the answer may not always be what we want, it’s always what’s best. Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters.
What does the Bible say about God answering prayers?
It says that when a humble and righteous person prays persistently and sincerely in faith according to God’s will and in the name of Jesus, God always answers his prayer. “This is the confidence that we have before Him: If we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
How come God never answers my prayers?
Yes,But You Aren’t Paying Attention
Are all prayers answered by God?
Well, not all prayers are answered by God. The Bible tells us what we should do for God to answer our prayers. How long have you been praying for your health? Your financial security?