Where are iTunes backups stored on Windows 7?
Under Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 iTunes will store backups in \Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup . The Microsoft Store version of iTunes stores its backups in \Users\[USERNAME]\Apple\MobileSync\Backup .
How do I find my iPhone Backup on Windows 7?
iPhone backup location Windows PC:
- Open your search box. Windows 7: click Start. Windows 8: click the magnifying glass in the top-right corner.
- Click inside the search box and type: %appdata%
- Hit Enter (Return) on your keyboard.
- From here, open these folders: Apple Computer > MobileSync > Backup.
How do I open iTunes Backup files on Windows 7?
- Download and install iBackup Extractor on your PC or Mac.
- Launch iBackup Extractor and select the backup you wish to explore.
- Use the category tabs to browse different media on your backup.
- To explore all files, use the ‘Backup Explorer’ tab (PC) or ‘Explorer’ tab (Mac).
How do I find iPhone Backup files on PC iTunes?
On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC:
- Open iTunes. Click your device.
- Choose Preferences, then click Devices. From here, right-click on the backup that you want, then choose Show in Finder, or select Delete or Archive.
- Click OK when you’re finished.
Where are my iPhone backups stored?
That folder is typically at /Users/[USERNAME]/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup . In macOS 10.15, Finder creates iPhone backups, instead of iTunes. However, these backups are stored in the same location.
Where are my iTunes backup files stored?
By default, iTunes backups are stored in MobileSync > Backup.
- On Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Vista iTunes backups may be stored in. C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\ or.
- In Windows XP, the path is. C:\Users\Your user name\Application Data\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
Where do I find iTunes files on my PC?
Find the iTunes Media folder By default, your iTunes Media folder is in your iTunes folder. To find it, go to User > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media.
How do I view the contents of my iPhone backup?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups. You see the devices with iCloud Backup turned on.
How do I extract iPhone backup files?
About This Article
- Install iPhone Backup Extractor.
- Open the app and select your backup.
- Click Preview.
- Select files to extract.
- Click Extract.
- Choose a folder.
- Click Continue.
Where are iPhone backup files stored?
How do I view iPhone backup content?
How do I change my iPhone backup location?
You can’t. Apple doesn’t allow users to change the default location for its system backups. There is no official command in the iPhone device or the iTunes app that gives the user a choice to change this. You can either use symbolic links or download a third-party program that will move backups for you.