What should I upgrade in my Jeep Wrangler?
Top 10 Jeep Wrangler Mods
- Wheels & Tires.
- Lift Kits.
- Grab Handles.
- Entry Guards.
- Hood Latches.
- Seat Covers.
- Floor Mats.
What is the top speed of a 2000 Jeep Wrangler?
|Top speed:||174 km/h / 108 mph|
|0-60 mph (sec):||8.8|
|0-100 km/h (sec):||9.2|
|0-1/4 mile (sec):|
|0-1 km (sec):|
What order should I upgrade my Jeep?
- Lift/ Tires and wheels (Wheels if needed)
- Regear for new tire size.
- Winch and front bumper.
- Rear bumper/Tire Carrier.
- Rest of your list as time and money allows.
How much did a Jeep Wrangler cost in 2000?
About the 2000 Jeep Wrangler
|Sport Utility||Original MSRP/Price||Engine|
|Wrangler 2dr SE||$14460 / $13868||4 Cylinder|
|Wrangler 2dr Sahara||$20655 / $18596||6 Cylinder|
|Wrangler 2dr Sport||$18725 / $16898||6 Cylinder|
How can I make my Jeep TJ faster?
Top Products For Adding Horsepower and Torque
- Upgrade your Air Intake for best bang-for-your-buck. Feeding your motor crisp, fresh air is the key component to getting Jeep Wrangler increase horsepower and torque.
- Smooth, controlled power with a Throttle Body Spacer.
- The ultimate in horsepower upgrades: a Supercharger mod.
How many miles will a Jeep Wrangler last?
The Jeep Wrangler boasts extreme longevity A Wrangler can typically reach 280,000 miles before significant problems begin to surface. But well-maintained models exceed 20 years and over 400,000 miles. The Wrangler is built for the outdoors and designed to tackle tough terrain, contributing to its longevity.
How fast can you drive a Jeep TJ in 4 high?
Jeep owners have gone from installing 2″ to 4″ lifts and up to 35-inch tires only to increase its top speed to as high as 95 mph. Others claim to drive it beyond 105 mph on stock wheels. Then there’s the Terremoto-built Jeep Wranglers that can exceed 130 mph (209.2 kph) for maximum speed.
How fast can you drive jeep in 4H?
Well-Known Member. Litfuse said: Most manuafactures are universal on this and state a max speed of 55mph. Like others say, if you are driving 55 in 4hi, you’re either crazy or you don’t truly need to be in 4hi.
Is a 2000 Jeep Wrangler a TJ?
If you’ve ever asked “What does JK mean on a Jeep?” the most obvious way to know a Jeep Wrangler’s models is by the different year ranges. Jeep Wrangler YJs were manufactured between 1987-1995, Jeep Wrangler TJ’s were manufactured between 1997-2006, and Jeep Wrangler JKs were manufactured from 2007 to present.
How can I get more power out of my 4.0 jeep engine?
So dust off that credit card and upsize your power without upsizing your engine.
- Cold Air Intake. The factory filter and air box offers a slight restriction in intake air flow.
- 62mm Throttle Body.
- High Performance Ignition.
- After-Cat Exhaust/High-Flow Cat.
- More Fuel.
- Electronic Tuners & Tricks.