What should I read after Twilight ya?
Insider rounded up the best young adult fantasy books “Twilight” fans should check out.
- “The Selection” by Kiera Cass.
- “Red Queen” by Victoria Aveyard.
- “Wings” by Aprilynne Pike.
- “The Beautiful” by Renée Ahdieh.
- “Divergent” by Veronica Roth.
- “Shiver” by Maggie Stiefvater.
- “Matched” by Ally Conde.
- “Crave” by Tracy Wolff.
What are some books like The Vampire Diaries?
25 best vampire books for teens to read after Vampire Diaries (beyond Buffy and Twilight)
- Twilight by Stephenie Mayer.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
- Court of Vampires by Megan Linski.
- Princess Dracula by John Patrick Kennedy.
- Blood Moon by Lena Hillbrand.
- Ash by Jaymin Eve and Leia Stone.
- Vampire Girl by Karpov Kinrade.
Is crave like Twilight?
The series has become incredibly popular on social media, but I had some hesitation. This cover looks like a direct mock of the Twilight covers, so I needed to know if this was just a Twilight wannabe. It’s not (really). Crave follows a recently orphaned teen, Grace.
What should I read after Twilight and 50 shades of GREY?
You’re welcome in advance.
- “The Steele Stories” (Stark International Trilogy) by J. Kenner.
- “A Million Dirty Secrets” by C.L. Parker.
- “Crossfire” by Sylvia Day.
- “Overruled” by Emma Chase.
- “The Breathless Trilogy” by Maya Banks.
- “The Siren” by Tiffany Reisz.
- “The Dark Garden” by Eden Bradley.
- “Just One Night” by Kyra Davis.
What books inspired Twilight?
Each book in the series was inspired by and loosely based on a different literary classic: Twilight on Jane Austen’s 1813 novel Pride and Prejudice, New Moon on William Shakespeare’s play Romeo and Juliet, Eclipse on Emily Brontë’s 1847 novel Wuthering Heights, and Breaking Dawn on a second Shakespeare play, A …
What should I read if I like crave?
- Crave by Tracy Wolff. My whole world changed when I stepped inside the academy.
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh. In 1872, New Orleans is a city ruled by the dead.
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black.
- Glass Houses by Rachel Caine.
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris.
Who does Elena end up with in the books?
Throughout the series, the two go through much chaos, pain and torture together, but their strong, powerful love for each other is what keeps them together. In The Hunters: Destiny Rising, Elena finally chooses Stefan over Damon to be her eternal life partner and mate.
What is a good vampire book?
The Top 10 Best Vampire Books, From Steamy to Scary and Beyond
- The Vampyre: A Tale. John William Polidori.
- Carmilla (Annotated) Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu.
- Dracula. Bram Stoker.
- Interview With the Vampire. Anne Rice.
- Dead Until Dark. Charlaine Harris.
- Let the Right One In: A Novel.
- Fledgling: A Novel.
- The Historian.
Did Tracy Wolff copy Twilight?
We cannot assume that Tracy Wolff may or may not have used the series as inspiration, but the contents of this book and the events do not mirror Twilight at all. Over here someone said that there was not a plot and everything was mixed and nonsensical.
Is Crave a fanfic?
As far as this book goes, it is very juvenile and is written like a fanfic. At some point I was reading it just because I wanted to see just how far it would go with it’s annoyances. There isn’t any tension. There are way too many pop culture references that takes me out of the book.
What is the most addictive series since 50 shades of GREY?
Werewolf romance smash-hit, The Millennium Wolves spans over 7 books and has been read over 125 million times on the Galatea app.
What is better than Fifty Shades of Grey?
10 movies that are far sexier than ‘Fifty Shades’
- Unfaithful (2002)
- TheThomas Crown Affair (1999)
- Nymphomaniac: Volume I (2013)
- Out of Sight (1998)
- Secretary (2002)
- Black Swan (2010)
- Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013)
- Beyond the Lights (2014)