What name means devourer?
Ammit comes from Ancient Egyptian, meaning devourer of the dead.
What is an evil name for a girl?
So you know which names to avoid, here are some evil names for girls: Akuji – This female name means dead and awake. Circe – This is the Greek goddess of magic and sorcery. Drusilla – This is a character name in Cinderella, for one of her evil stepsisters. It’s also used as a character name on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
What name means dark beauty?
Lela – This Kishwahili name means “black beauty.” Lenore – Another name taken from Poe’s poetry. Lisha – This name means the “darkness before midnight.”
What is the most evil name?
Demon And Evil Names For Boys
- Azazel: In Hebrew, the word Azazel means the ‘scapegoat or total removal.
- Diabolos: Diabolos is a Greek mythological name meaning ‘slanderer or accuser.
- Abigor: Abigor is one of the few handsome demons.
What is the creepiest girl name?
Girl Spooky Names
- Banshee (Screaming spirit)
- Bella (Twilight)
- Belladonna (poisonous plant; means “beautiful lady”)
- Blair (The Blair Witch Project)
- Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Carole Anne (Poltergeist)
- Carrie (A telekinetic teen from the movie Carrie)
- Clarice (The Silence of the Lambs)
What is the creepiest name?
- Arachna. Spider Woman.
- Banshee. Screaming Spirit.
- Barnabas. First name of vampire from TV show (soon to be movie) “Dark Shadows”
- Beelzebub. Another name for Devil.
- Betelgeuse. Scary spirit – don’t say it 3 times!
- Blair. From the movie The Blair Witch Project.
- Bloody Mary. Ghost Legend.
- Blackbeard. Pirate Ghost.
What is the most beautiful name in the Bible?
The Most Beautiful Biblical Girl Names For Babies
|Elisabeth||God’s promise; God is my oath||Hebrew|
|Elisheba||God is abundance||Hebrew|
|Elizabeth||God is my oath||Hebrew|
What name means black Rose?
Fun Fact: “Roisin Dubh,” meaning black rose or dark little rose, is an Irish legend and song from the 16th century.