What Jordan came out 2016?
Top 10 Air Jordan Releases of 2016
- Air Jordan 4 “Cement” – Release Date: February 13th.
- Air Jordan 12 “Wings” – Release Date: April 2nd.
- Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game” – Release Date: May 28th.
- Air Jordan 5 Low “Neymar” – Release Date: June 3rd.
- Air Jordan 11 Low “Cherry” – Release Date: June 4th.
Where should I order my Jordans?
Authentic Air Jordan + Nike Retail Stores
- FlightClub.com – The largest and well known consignment store. They have two locations in New York and one in Los Angeles.
- KicksUSA.com – Wide range of Nike’s and Jordan’s.
What is the newest model of Jordan?
The Air Jordan XXXVI’s new features — a jacquard leno-weave upper, a full-length Zoom Air Strobel unit that’s double-stacked with a forefoot unit, a refined plate system — come from experts at Jordan Brand combining their specialties to make the best basketball shoe in the world.
What Jordans came out in 2014?
(1) – AIR JORDAN 11 “LEGEND BLUE” Without question, the Retro release of 2014 was late-December’s Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue”. Reports of over 480,000 pairs being sold is proof that even 18 years after the shoe’s initial release, the Air Jordan 11 is still one of the most dominant forces in the sneaker game.
How do I make sure I get Jordans on release date?
HOW DO I GET NIKE’S NEWEST SNEAKER RELEASES?
- Join Us.
- Download the SNKRS App (or access SNKRS online) and sign in to your Nike Member profile.
- Follow @nikestore on Twitter, enable notifications, and keep an eye on our feed for links to releases along with insider news and information.
How do I get early access to Jordans?
When we have a fresh pair of shoes we think you’ll love, we’ll send an offer to your Nike App inbox to invite you to get them first. It’s all part of being a Nike Member and getting early access to the very best Nike products, inspiration, and community.
How many pairs of Jordans are released?
Below is a look at each and every pair of Air Jordan shoes released by Nike, a total of 36 in all (not counting the many colorways and retro variations). Next to each pair is Nike’s motto for the shoe (if any) and the year in which they debuted. Shop for popular Air Jordan editions at Nike.
How many versions of Jordans are there?
There are 35 editions in total, numbered sequentially, with a new one coming out about once a year since the Air Jordan 1 debuted in 1985.