What is the top selling book this week?
|1.||Oh, the Places You’ll Go! Dr Seuss, Author|
|2.||Where the Crawdads Sing Delia Owens, Author|
|3.||It Ends with Us Colleen Hoover, Author|
|4.||Book Lovers Emily Henry, Author|
|5.||Nightwork Nora Roberts, Author|
What are the top 10 selling books right now?
- In the Blood by Jack Carr.
- 22 Seconds by James Patterson; Maxine Paetro.
- This Time Tomorrow by Emma Straub.
- Dream Town by David Baldacci.
- The Summer Place by Jennifer Weiner.
- Run, Rose, Run by James Patterson; Dolly Parton.
- Something Wilder by Christina Lauren.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
What is the #1 best selling book 2021?
Dog Man: Mothering Heights
2021 was a pretty good year for author Dav Pilkey. Not only is his children’s book “Dog Man: Mothering Heights” USA TODAY’s bestselling book of the year, but he also followed up the achievement with four more of his books landing in the Top 100 for 2021, more than any other author.
What are the top 10 selling books of 2020?
Kay, Maybe This Year Wasn’t *All* Bad: Here Are the Best-Selling Books of 2020
- 1 ‘A Promised Land’ by Barack Obama.
- 2 ‘The Return’ by Nicholas Sparks.
- 3 ‘Untamed’ by Glennon Doyle.
- 4 ‘The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes’ by Suzanne Collins.
- 5 ‘The Vanishing Half’ by Brit Bennett.
- 6 ‘One by One’ by Ruth Ware.
What books are currently on the New York Times bestseller list?
- New this week. NIGHTWORK. by Nora Roberts.
- 3 weeks on the list. THE SUMMER PLACE. by Jennifer Weiner.
- 4 weeks on the list. 22 SECONDS. by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- 6 weeks on the list. DREAM TOWN. by David Baldacci.
- New this week. CLIVE CUSSLER’S DARK VECTOR. by Graham Brown.