What is the prettiest beach in Jamaica?
The 10 Best (and Most Beautiful) Beaches in Jamaica
- Seven Mile Beach, Negril. Beach at the Negril Resort & Spa/Oyster.
- Doctor’s Cave Beach, Montego Bay.
- Frenchman’s Cove, Port Antonio.
- Ocho Rios Bay Beach.
- James Bond Beach, Oracabessa.
- Boston Bay Beach, Port Antonio.
- Treasure Beach.
- Bloody Bay, Negril.
Which beaches is better in Jamaica?
When it comes to the beach I would definitely recommend Beaches Negril considering that it is located on the famous 7-mile beach and includes more water sports than any other resort. However, some people prefer a private cove beach. If so, Beaches Ocho would be the best option.
Which is better Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?
Conclusion: Both areas of the island are beautiful and are well suited for a relaxing vacation. Montego Bay is better for families with children and for those who don’t plan to explore the island much. Ocho Rios is better for young adults, adventure seekers, and people who don’t have children.
What part of Jamaica has the nicest water?
We recommend the North West coast for Jamaica’s best beaches. Try Seven Mile Beach, the best beach in Negril for crystal clear oceans, family fun and a laid back vibe, or Montego Bay for incredible snorkeling, white sandy shores and lots to see and do.
Does Jamaica have pink sand beaches?
Pink Sands, Bahamas Pink Sands Beach is the place to go for natural beauty, elegant resorts and most importantly, 3 miles of perfectly pink sand and gentle waters.
What is the most popular beach in Jamaica?
1. Negril Beach. One of the most popular beaches in Jamaica is Negril Beach, also called Seven Mile Beach. The famously long, white-sand beach is on the west coast, stretching approximately five miles despite its “seven mile” nickname.
What is the nicest part of Jamaica to visit?
Where to Go in Jamaica: 5 Destinations You Can’t Miss
- Negril. Arguably one of Jamaica’s most beautiful (and laid-back) beach destinations, Negril is popular among honeymooning couples.
- Montego Bay. Affectionately known as MoBay, Montego Bay is a good point of entry to Jamaica.
- Port Antonio.
- Ocho Rios.
What is the best month to visit Jamaica?
The best time to go to Jamaica is November until mid-December, when resort and flight deals are great and peak season hasn’t arrived yet. If you don’t mind the crowds, your best bet is to visit Jamaica from mid-December until April, when the weather is optimal for a beach vacation.
Does Jamaica have white sand beaches?
One of the most popular beaches in Jamaica is Negril Beach, also called Seven Mile Beach. The famously long, white-sand beach is on the west coast, stretching approximately five miles despite its “seven mile” nickname.