What is the FAM tastic program?
“Fam-Tastic” is Marriott’s rate familiarization program, which allows registered travel agents to book special rates at Marriott properties across the globe. It’s a way to let travel agents see Marriott properties at a discounted price so they can promote them to their customers.
What are the requirements for Marriott preferred travel agency?
Annually, an agency owner/manager must: 1) agree to the terms of being a Preferred Travel Agency and update their personal profile; and 2) have at least one qualified graduate of Marriott’s Hotel Excellence!
What is Marriott’s Intermediary Partner Care Team?
Marriott’s Intermediary Partner Care team, who researches and responds to claims submitted on Marriott’s Travel Agent website, will not have access to pre-conversion historical payment information from StarCom required to support pre-conversion commission research and claims.
What is Marriott PTA?
Marriott partners with Travel Agents and Travel Agencies to reach Customers that might not book directly with us. Through this Partnership, we offer Special Rates for Personal Travel for Agents and their Families. Sign-In to the Travel Agent Website at www.travelagents.marriott.com/travelagents/signin.mi to learn more.
How much do fam trips cost?
Only $19.95 for a 12-Month Subscription. Gain access to countless FAM Opportunities. BONUS: Also includes a FREE downloadable copy of: Once you subscribe, a downloadable copy of: “The Complete Guide to FAM Trips & Travel Agent Discounts” will be available.
How do I get an IATA number?
Full IATA accreditation
- To apply for an IATA number, prepare these documents in the following order:
- Be ready to obtain a bond.
- Register at the Customer Support Portal.
- Submit the IATA application form.
- Pay the registration fee and wait.
- Register at the customer support portal.
- Submit the TIDS application form and wait.
How do I get an iatan number?
How do I contact Marriott?
(800) 535-4028Marriott International / Customer service
What are Marriott International’s classic luxury brands?
- The Ritz-Carlton. Legendary service creates experiences so exceptional our guests can return simply by closing their eyes.
- St. Regis.
- JW Marriott. Enriching experiences thoughtfully crafted by associates who truly love what they do.
- Ritz-Carlton Reserve.
- The Luxury Collection.
- W Hotels.
- Marriott Hotels.
How can I get IATA card?
IATA/IATAN card applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Hold a remunerated position at the accredited travel agency.
- Be registered with IATAN.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Work for the agency at least 20 hours per week.
- Earn a minimum of $5,000 in the year prior to application.
How do travel agents get fam trips?
Who Goes On Fam Trips? Fam Trips are usually set up either as invitation-only sponsored learning trips or at discounted rates exclusively available for travel agents to book. Travel agents and resellers go on Fam Trips to experience first hand a travel product or offering.
Do travel agents make good money?
The pay isn’t necessarily exorbitant—the median income is $38,700 a year, as reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, but according to Pindar, it can actually be much higher. “Agents make anywhere from $50K to $100K on the low end and up to $250K to $500K annually,” says Pindar.