What is the best seed for diamonds in Minecraft PE?
Five best Minecraft seeds for diamonds
- 1) Diamonds inside ravine.
- 2) Diamonds in a sinkhole.
- 3) Savanna Village, shipwreck and buried treasure.
- 4) Blacksmith Villages.
- 5) Ravine and abandoned mineshaft.
What is the best level to find diamonds in 1.17 Pocket Edition?
How to find Diamonds in Minecraft 1.17. If you’re still playing on Minecraft 1.17 or earlier, then you can find Diamond Ore in every Overworld biome between Y-levels 1-15. They spawn most often at levels 5-12, so if you want to maximise your chances of finding Diamonds, stay between these two levels.
What is the level of diamonds in Minecraft Pocket Edition?
Diamonds are usually located in Y levels 16 and below. Players have also noticed that diamonds tend to be near lava a lot inside caves.
How do you get diamonds in Minecraft 1.17 pe?
How to find Diamonds in Minecraft
- Diamonds only spawn below Y=16.
- Look and listen for lava pools.
- Branch mine on Y=10.
- Explore deep caves.
- If you’ve already got an Enchanting Table, use a Fortune Pickaxe to mine the ore.
Do PC seeds work on PE?
If someone playing the PC version, makes a post about a great seed, it will not work on the pocket edition. It won’t work on the console versions either.
What y level is diamonds 1.18 bedrock?
Diamonds will generate between Y levels 14 and -63, however, after Y level -58, the bedrock layer starts generating. Hence, it can hamper the success rate of finding them. This is why the best Y level to find diamonds in Minecraft Bedrock 1.18. 30 is Y level -58.
Where can I find diamonds in Minecraft 1.18 Mobile?
Diamonds can spawn anywhere from Y level -64 to Y level 16. Y level 11 would still work, but it’s not the best place to look. Additionally, caves are the best place to find diamonds now. Cheese caves are the best caves to look for, because they are the biggest and have the most ores.
What’s the rarest seed in Minecraft?
The 5 rarest seeds in Minecraft
- Diamonds are a sought-after commodity (Image via SB737 on YouTube)
- Abandoned villages can be creepy (Image via Minecraft)
- Blacksmiths are one of the best types of villagers (Image via ibxtoycat on YouTube)
- Strongholds play host to the End Portal (Image via Minecraft)