What is Sony Mega Xpand?
“MEGA Xpand”: Expands the sound field width. “MEGA BASS” and “MEGA Xpand”: Enables both the above effects. To return to standard sound, press the button until the display(s) disappear. To set the brightness of the. display.
How do I use dock connecter?
How to use a dock adapter with an Apple iPod player or iPhone mobile device
- Remove the cover or case from the iPod or iPhone.
- Attach the Dock adapter that matches your iPod or iPhone.
- Place the iPod or iPhone down at the same angle as the dock connector on the unit without any twisting.
How do I use the iPhone dock?
Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery. Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery. Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
How do I pair my Sony SRS x3?
Personal Audio SystemSRS-X33
- Bring the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device to within 1 m (3 ft) of each other.
- If the (BLUETOOTH) indicator is not flashing quickly in white, press and hold the (BLUETOOTH) PAIRING button until you hear beeps and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator begins to flash quickly in white.
How do I set the Sony Dream Machine station?
Press and hold down the ENTER button. While holding down the ENTER button, press the MEMORY PRESET + button to select the desired preset number. Hold down the MEMORY PRESET + button until the radio beeps and PRESET stops flashing in the display.
How do you use iPhone dock connector?
Most adapters have an extra Lightning connector or 30-pin Dock connector, so you can charge your iOS device while connected to a secondary display. Just connect a Lightning to USB or Dock Connector to USB to the adapter. Then plug the USB connector into a power source.
How does an iPod dock work?
The dock is built into self-amplified speakers or music boxes, or it is a stand-alone unit that connects via USB to a computer, charger or home theater equipment. See Apple dock connector. The dock provides a base station for connecting an iPod or iPhone to a computer or music system.
What is iPhone Dock?
The iPhone Dock lets you access your most frequently used apps from any of your Home screens. The default iPhone Dock apps are the Phone, Safari, Messages, and Music apps. I’ll teach you how to change, rearrange, and organize apps into folders.