What is meaning of L appreciate?
to be grateful or thankful for
verb (used with object), ap·pre·ci·at·ed, ap·pre·ci·at·ing. to be grateful or thankful for: They appreciated his thoughtfulness. to value or regard highly; place a high estimate on: to appreciate good wine. to be fully conscious of; be aware of; detect: to appreciate the dangers of a situation. to raise in value.
What is adjective of appreciate?
Definition of appreciative adjective. feeling or showing appreciation: an appreciative audience at the concert.
Is there a word called appreciated?
To appreciate something also means to be grateful for something: I appreciated your help very much.
How do you say big thanks?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
What’s another word for greatly appreciated?
Support us by sharing “synonyms for greatly appreciated” page!…List search.
|40||»highly appreciated exp. & adj.gratitude, thankfulness, appreciation|
|8||»very thankful exp.thank, appreciation, gratitude|
|7||»highly regarded exp.|
How do you use appreciated?
Appreciated sentence example
- If you weren’t appreciated , you wouldn’t have made it past the first trip.
- I thought you appreciated my human perspective.
- It didn’t hurt, but I appreciated your gentle touch.
- He is so well known, so much appreciated by everyone.
- Yun-nan is appreciated throughout the empire.
How do you say thanks?
Show Your Appreciation With 25 Other Ways To Say “Thank You”
- I’m so grateful.
- I appreciate it.
- Thanks for your hard work on this.
- I couldn’t have done it without you.
- I owe you one.
- Much obliged.
- Thanks for having my back.
- Please accept my deepest gratitude.
How do you say thank you so much?
How do you say I appreciate that?
I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- “I can’t believe you did this! You shouldn’t have. But thank you so much. This was very kind of you.”
- “What a thoughtful gift. I really appreciate this!”