What free software do all UAB students have access to?
As a UAB student, you get access to free and discounted software that you need for class or for personal use. Software that is FREE includes Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, Mathematica, Endnote, and antivirus software.
What is HSIS at UAB?
Health Services Information Services
The Health Services Information Services (HSIS) Remote Access Guide serves as a point of reference for all remote access users. What is Remote Access? remote access via the UAB Citrix Storefront. The UAB Citrix Storefront can be found at the following web address: https://citrix.hs.uab.edu/.
What is UAB email?
UAB provides email for students, faculty and staff through Office 365, which means you get access to not only email but calendaring, contact management, task management functions and the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, all by using your BlazerID and password.
How do I get a blazer ID?
How to obtain a BlazerID?
- Go to “BlazerID Central” Choose the option that best fits your criteria. Current Employee, volunteer, or contractor listed by Human Resources.
- If you are not (or have not been) affiliated with UAB as an employee or student, then you cannot get a BlazerID.
How do I access my UAB email?
Log into Office 365 to check your email from anywhere. You can use the Outlook app on mobile or log into mail.uab.edu. Use Microsoft Teams to chat with University employees, faculty and students.
How do I check my UAB email?
Log into Office 365 to check your email from anywhere. You can use the Outlook app on mobile or log into mail.uab.edu.
How do I setup my UAB email on my Iphone?
Office 365 setup for iOS
- Go to your device’s Settings, scroll down to Mail, tap Accounts >Add Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address, password and a description of your account.
- If you’re prompted to enter server settings, enter the following and tap Next.
- Email: your full email address ([email protected]).
What is my blazer ID UAB?
What is a BlazerID? A BlazerID is a computer login name that the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) has deployed campus-wide. It is roughly equivalent to the screenname/”buddy list”/username identifier you may have used to access online services such as Google, Yahoo, or America Online.
How do I connect to UAB secure?
Knowledge Article View
- Open your settings menu and select Wireless.
- In Wireless select Wi-Fi.
- Select UABSecure.
- If asked for manual setup make sure your Security setting is PEAP and that your Phase 2 authentication is MSCHAPV2.
- Enter your BlazerID in the Identity field and Password in the password field.
How do I check my UAB email at home?
How do I forward my UAB email?
How to change my email forwarding address
- Go to www.uab.edu/blazerid.
- Click on the Change E-mail Preferences in the left-hand navigation.
- Enter your BlazerID & password, if not already logged in.
- Under the section, Real host-based mailbox, follow the link that says “Click here to forward to a different mailbox.”
How do I get my UAB email on my Iphone?