What do you do when your Sim shows no network?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device.
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back.
- Check Network Settings.
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode.
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs.
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again.
- Turn off WiFi.
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
Why is my unlocked phone not reading my SIM card?
Open Settings > Mobile Network. Under SIM Card info and Settings, Tap the SIM, and toggle on “Enable”. Also, make sure the data roaming is ON to avoid this issue when you’re in a roaming area. When you face the issue of “SIM Card not detected”, clearing out cache data could prove an effective solution.
How do I restore my Mobile network?
Follow these steps to determine your Android version.
- From the Home screen, navigate: Apps. Settings. Backup and reset.
- Tap. Reset network settings. .
- Tap. Reset Settings. .
- If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap. Reset Settings. again to confirm.
Why is my phone not connecting to Mobile network?
Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there’s a difference. If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and check again.
How do I activate my Mobile network?
How to activate 4G/LTE on Android OS devices:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on “More”
- Tap on “Mobile network”
- Tap on “Preferred network type”
- Choose “4G/3G/2G (auto)”
Why does phone say no network connection?
It’s possible that your device is having trouble finding your network, and you have to select it yourself. Go to Settings> Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators. A list of network providers should show up. Select yours and see if this fixes your problem.
How do I connect my mobile phone to my network?
Swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap Internet. In the panel that appears, select a network….On these notifications:
- To connect to the network, tap Connect.
- To change Wi-Fi settings, tap All Networks.
- To not get notifications for that network, clear the notification. Learn how to control notifications.
How do I reset my mobile network?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
How do I reset my cellular network?
To reset network settings
- Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
How do I check my SIM network?
So today I am going to tell you All SIM Mobile Number Check on any network….How To Check Own Mobile Number On Any Network.
|Jio Mobile Number Check USSD Code||Calling number 1299|
|Idea Mobile number Check USSD Code||1311# | 121462#|
|Vodafone Mobile Number Check USSD Code||*199#|
|BSNL Mobile number Check USSD Code||*222# | *888# | *1# | *785# | *555#|
How to unlock network locked SIM card?
Unlock Network Locked SIM Using Online Unlock Service 1 Step 1: Insert the new SIM card and turn on the mobile. 2 Step 2: You need to type the Network Unlock Code when you are asked.#N#After providing the proper code, you will be able… 3 3. Repair Your Phone Firmware If Your Unlocked Phone Suddenly Network Locked More
What is SIM network unlock pin error?
“ SIM Network Unlock PIN ” error happens when you insert a different sim card that is not from your phone’s locked-to carrier. Your phone detects this as an error because your carrier installed a software on your phone that makes it impossible to work with a different carrier.
Why is my sim card locked by different SIM networks?
Thanks to that and other reasons, the carriers implement a lock on the sim cards to prevent the buyer from switching carriers while still on the contract. So that’s why will an device be locked by different SIM Network. If your device is SIM network locked, then you can only use the same SIM card on the device and can’t change to other card.
How to fix unlocked phone suddenly network locked?
Repair Your Phone Firmware If Your Unlocked Phone Suddenly Network Locked If your phone suddenly gets the network locked sim card inserted error message after an update or a restore, it is a fault with the phone’s firmware. In this case you need a powerful firmware repair tool to repair your Android system.