What cities are on the west coast of Michigan?
Welcome to Michigan Beachtowns
- Silver Lakes Sand Dunes / Hart. From the peaceful to the adventurous and everything in between, we have something for everyone.
- Grand Haven. Experience award-winning beaches and the quaint, small-town charm of the Grand Haven Area.
- St. Joseph.
- Saugatuck / Douglas.
- South Haven.
What is the nicest beach on Lake Michigan?
10 Best Beaches on Lake Michigan
- North Ave Beach, Chicago.
- Ludington State Park.
- Indiana Dunes State Park.
- Warren Dunes State Park.
- Holland State Park.
- Grand Haven State Park Beach. Grand Haven State Park Beach.
- South Haven Beach. South Haven Lighthouse with the beach behind.
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park. Saugatuck Dunes State Park.
What is there to do on the Westside of Michigan?
20 Scenic Stops for a Road Trip Along the West Michigan Pike
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes – Mears.
- William Field Hart-Montague Trail State Park – Hart.
- Little Sable Lighthouse – Mears.
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes Hart Historic District – Hart.
- White River Light Station Museum – Whitehall.
- Dune Ridge Trail – Muskegon State Park.
What cities in Michigan are on the water?
8 Great Lake Michigan Beach Towns
- Holland. True to the name, Dutch culture anchors this community with must-see lakefronts at Holland State Park and Tunnel Park.
- Traverse City.
- South Haven.
- Grand Haven.
- New Buffalo.
What is the most beautiful town in Michigan?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Michigan, USA
- Ontonagon County. Natural Feature.
- Ann Arbor. Natural Feature.
- Frankenmuth. Architectural Landmark.
- Grand Rapids. Natural Feature.
- Mackinac Island. Natural Feature.
- Marquette. Architectural Landmark.
- Charlevoix. Natural Feature.
- Isle Royale. Natural Feature.
What is the number one beach in Michigan?
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
1. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore — Empire. Sleeping Bear Point Beach is on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan and has been named among the 21 best beach destinations in the world by National Geographic.
What beach has the clearest water in Michigan?
If you’re looking for the bluest water in Michigan, you’ll likely find it at Torch Lake, as described in the article above. The clear water of this popular lake is unlike anything else in the state and truly rivals the Caribbean.
Where is the bluest water in Michigan?
Torch Lake, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, and Lake Glen are said to be the bluest lakes in Michigan.
Is South Haven or Saugatuck better?
Saugatuck, MI – in my personal opinion, I like the town of Saugatuck more than South Haven. It’s bigger, has more restaurant and shop options and overall I think it is a prettier setting. Seemed to be more family oriented (a lot of the restaurants in South Haven have more of a bar feel) and more centered as a town.
Is New Buffalo Michigan Open?
Welcome to New Buffalo, Michigan YES, THE BEACH IS OPEN!
What City in Michigan has a beach?
Grand Haven City Beach One of the most popular beaches in Michigan is Grand Haven Beach, located in a quaint and lovely beach community in the western part of the state.
What is the prettiest part of Lake Michigan?
12 Best Lake Michigan Beaches
- Silver Beach – St.
- Esch Beach, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore – Honor, Michigan.
- North Avenue Beach – Chicago, Illinois.
- Porter Beach, Indiana Dunes State Park – Westchester Township, Indiana.
- Big Sable Point Lighthouse, Luddington State Park – Luddington, Michigan.