What can you do with an iPad as a teacher?
Ten things every educator should be able to do with their iPad
- Control Centre Customisation.
- Take and annotate screenshots.
- Screen recording.
- Make your own music in GarageBand.
- Use AR in the classroom.
- Use Apple Clips.
- Use mirroring.
- Use Apple Classroom.
Are iPad pros good for teachers?
Apple iPad Pro The Apple iPad Pro is the most extra tablet option for teachers, but that makes it perfect for those who use their tablet for everything from projects to grading. It has a large, 12.9-inch screen with Liquid Retina display that runs all of the way from edge-to-edge.
How long does it take to complete Apple teacher?
Some schools use just one hour of a professional development day or staff meeting to introduce the program; some spend a full in-service day learning together for a more immersive experience. You can implement Apple Teacher as a year-long, single-semester, month-long, or one day program.
How can teachers improve remote learning?
- Co-create personalized instructional goals for students.
- Foster ongoing communication between educators and caregivers.
- Set a learning schedule that allows for flexibility.
- Coach parents on edtech tools.
- Collaborate with parents and give them agency.
Is 128gb enough for iPad Pro for teachers?
128 GB on an iPad is MORE than enough for notes, lectures, books, etc. And if you ever need more space, offload to iCloud, DropBox or Box.
Do teachers get discounts at apple?
Apple offers exclusive discounts to teachers, faculty, support staff, homeschool educators and college students through the Apple Education Store. The discount is generally 10% and is valid on purchases of regularly-priced Mac computers, iPads, Apple software, accessories and other items.
How many apple Teacher badges are there?
Becoming an Apple Teacher starts with learning foundational skills on iPad, Mac and Apple apps, and taking interactive quizzes to earn your badges. Collect all six badges on either iPad or Mac to get recognised as an Apple Teacher.
What are the 5 best practices for remote learning?
Best Practices for Remote Learning
- Understanding the online platform. Ensure students are familiar and comfortable with navigating within the online platform that your school/college is using.
- Displaying information online.
- Social presence of Instructor.
- Student Engagement.
How do I make remote learning fun?
4 Ways To Make Remote Learning Fun For Students
- Make Slideshows Interactive.
- Encourage Classmates To Be Social With One Another.
- Play Trivia Games.
- Implement Online Educational Games Into Your Curriculum.
What do teachers use procreate for?
Procreate’s aim was to deliver a set of useful educational tools and ideas that not only let kids express themselves while learning, but also help take a little pressure off the educators too. Being a complete creative toolbox makes Procreate the ideal tool for all kinds of creative learning.