What can I make out of old suitcases?
11 Creative Ways to Repurpose An Old Suitcase
- of 11. Wall-Mounted Shelving.
- of 11. Bedside Table.
- of 11. Rolling Bar Cart.
- of 11. Conspicuous Storage.
- of 11. Charging Station.
- of 11. Pet Bed.
- of 11. Dollhouse.
- of 11. Puppet Theatre.
How do you make an old suitcase into a bar?
Simply fill it with a few glasses, a cocktail shaker and fancy straws, alcohol of your choice, position it on a table top and you are ready to party! MATERIALS USED: A sturdy vintage suitcase or a small trunk. Wallpaper; 2 pieces the size of your chosen suitcase.
What kind of paint do you use on vintage suitcases?
Update a dated suitcase with a few fresh coats of trendy metallic spray paint. If you are looking for more even and smooth coverage, use spray paint. But if you want to use canned paint on a smooth surface like vinyl or waxed furniture, I would recommend using an oil-based primer can of paint for the first coat.
How can I decorate my luggage?
9 Ways to Make Your Suitcase Stand Out at the Luggage Carousel
- Invest in Bold, Colorful Luggage.
- Put on an Eye-Catching Luggage Tag.
- Strap a Luggage Belt Around Your Bag.
- Decorate Your Bag With Stickers.
- Stick Decorative Tape on Your Bag.
- Add a Brightly Colored Ribbon.
- Paint on a Decal.
- Stitch On a Patch.
How can I decorate my old suitcase?
How do you redo the inside of a vintage suitcase?
- Step 1 Carefully Remove Old Lining of Luggage.
- Step 2 Scrape and Sand Cardboard.
- Step 3 Prime Your Vintage Suitcase Inside and Out.
- Step 4 Paint the old suitcase.
- Step 5 Cut Paper Pattern.
- Step 6 Cut Fabric pieces.
- Step 7 secure fabric pieces to paper pattern.
- Step 8 Test fit pieces.
How do you attach wooden crates together?
Crate Bookcase How-To Instructions:
- Place two crates next to each other, touching at solid sides. Attach with brad nails or screws.
- Attach plywood to top of crates with brad nails. (Build two of these.)
- Attach both sets of crates together with brad nails.
- Attach casters to bottom with wood screws.
How to make a suitcase table?
Step 1: Find a Suitcase.
How to make a vintage suitcase table?
How to Make a Suitcase Table with a Slanted Suitcase: By: Stacie, Milt, and Tommy. 🙂. You need: Thrifted suitcase, table legs, a ruler, level, a square, and hanger bolts. Step 1: First you need to set your suitcase on a flat surface. With your level on the top of the suitcase, raise the suitcase so that it is level.
How to make a suitcase coffee table?
Begin by turning the suitcase upside down and placing a piece of hardware on each corner
How do you decorate your suitcase?
Colorful luggage. What color is your luggage?