What are the pros and cons of a MacBook Air?
MacBook Air (M1, 2020): Best for most people
- Pros: The new MacBook Air delivers almost everything you could want in an Apple laptop thanks to its M1 chip, which enables record-setting performance and battery life.
- Cons: Two USB-C ports aren’t enough for most people so be ready to use a dongle.
What are the cons of buying a MacBook Air?
The Disadvantages of Macbooks
- Pricey. Macbook have so many unique features, but the price is always an issue with all Apple products.
- Limited Software Support.
- Restricted Hardware Upgrades.
- Limited Storage.
- Inadequate Computing Proficiency.
- Outdated Screen Display.
- Outdated Webcam Resolution.
Is the Apple Air worth it?
The 2020 Apple MacBook Air has an amazing design, great keyboard, a best-in-class trackpad, and plenty else to love. It’s not for the power-hungry, but it makes for an amazing experience when you favor general quality over raw performance. It will do well for most people unless you require some real brawn.
Is MacBook Air still worth buying?
The MacBook Air (9/10, WIRED Recommends) with the M1 chip from 2020 is one of the most powerful laptops you can get for the price, surpassing benchmark scores with top-end Intel-powered models. This is especially true when you use apps natively engineered for the new processor, like the Safari web browser.
What is MacBook Air good for?
The best Mac laptop for most people is the 13-inch MacBook Air with Apple’s M1 processor. It’s more than fast enough for browsing, working on documents, and making light photo and video edits, and it has an excellent high-resolution screen, a great trackpad, a totally silent fanless design, and a reasonable price.
What are benefits of MacBook Air?
Why choose a macbook air over other laptops?
- AppleCare protection plan allows you to have an extra layer of protection in case something goes wrong with your machine at a low price point.
- Extended battery life beyond 6 hours.
- Solid state hard drive helps keep your laptop running quickly and smoothly.
How long do Mac Airs last?
In most cases, your Macbook Air can last anywhere from 5-7 years. However, you may want to replace your Air for a multitude of reasons, including battery life, slow apps, or aesthetics.
What MacBook is better pro or air?
The MacBook Air is the best MacBook for most people, delivering awesome M1 performance and longer battery life in a fairly portable design. The 13-inch MacBook Pro is still good, but it’s outshined by the more premium 14-inch MacBook Pro and all of its upgrades.
Can a MacBook Air last 10 years?
According to experts, a MacBook Air will last 7 years on average before needing to replace it. If you’re using your Macbook Air for animation, photo editing, or gaming it will likely last a year or two less due to its RAM and storage limitations.