What are the 10 most popular sports in the world?
Top 10 Most Popular Sport in the World
- Football – 3.5 Billion Followers.
- Cricket – 2.5 Billion Followers.
- Basketball – 2.4 Billion Followers.
- Hockey – 2 Billion followers.
- Tennis – 1 Billion Followers.
- Badminton – 950 Million Followers.
- Volleyball – 900 Million Followers.
- Table Tennis – 875 Million followers.
What is the world sport?
The Most Popular Sports In The World
|Rank||Sport||Primary Sphere of Influence|
|1||Soccer (Association Football)||Globally|
|2||Cricket||UK and Commonwealth|
|3||Hockey (Ice and Field)||Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australia|
What is the number 1 sport in world?
In 2020 the most popular sport in the world is soccer. With more than 4 billion worldwide this sport is in fact the most loved by players and players around the globe. Following Cricket, the most practiced sport in India, and then Hockey, which in America and northern countries is usually very popular.
How many sports are in the world?
The following is a list of sports/ games, divided by category. According to the World Sports Encyclopaedia (2003), there are 8,000 indigenous sports and sporting games.
What is the least popular sport?
11 Least Popular Sports in the World
- 1 | Kabbadi. Kabbadi is the national sport of Bangladesh and, from what I can tell, it’s a mix of rugby without a ball and red rover.
- 2 | Motocross/motorcycle racing.
- 3 | Fencing.
- 4 | Polo.
- 5 | Archery.
- 6 | Sailing.
- 7 | Canadian football.
- 8 | Weightlifting.
What is the healthiest sport?
Top-10 List of Healthiest Sports