Is there an app for Plantronics?
It also serves as a user guide/help desk for your new headset, and has some cool features, too. Download the “Plantronics Hub” app from App Store (for iPhone); for Android Devices, Google Play store has it here: Plantronics Hub. Once you have the app, turn on Bluetooth to pair the headset to your smartphone.
What is Plantronics Hub app?
Plantronics Hub v3. 5 for iOS and Android lets you manage, customize, and control your premium Plantronics Bluetooth headset, including Voyager Legend, Voyager Edge, and Voyager Focus UC. With the new smart watch extension, people can now manage the headset experience directly from their wrist.
How do I pair my Plantronics Voyager Edge?
To do so:
- Power on your headset.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- Select “PLT_Edge.”
- If prompted to enter a passcode, enter four zeros (0000).
- Once successfully paired, you hear “pairing successful” and the headset indicator lights stop flashing.
How do I connect my phone to my Voyager?
How to Pair the Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
- Turn the headset on. Slide the power switch to the ‘on’ position showing green.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth feature.
- Select Voyager Legend.
- Complete pairing process.
Did Plantronics go out of business?
Plantronics is now Poly | Poly, formerly Plantronics & Polycom.
Is DECT better than Bluetooth?
Bluetooth: The Distance Dilemma. One of the biggest differences between DECT and Bluetooth is that DECT has a far greater range: around 100 meters (330 feet). Bluetooth range depends on which class is used: Class 1 has a range of about 100 meters (330 feet).
How do I update my Plantronics Bluetooth headset?
To update your headset:
- Connect your headset to its USB charging cable or place the headset in the optional desktop charge stand.
- Choose Voyager Legend, and then click Get Started.
- Click Continue.
- Click Continue again.
- Personalize any of your settings, if desired.
- Click Update Your Headset.
- Click Update.
How do I reset my Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth headset?
To reset your sensors, connect the headset directly to your computer’s USB port, and place it, with the eartip up, on a flat non-metallic surface for more than 10 seconds. To disable the sensors, hold both the Voice and Call buttons for more than 6 seconds until the LED flashes purple then red.
How do I connect my Plantronics to my mobile?
Start with your headset powered OFF, then press and hold the call control/power button until the LED flashes red and blue. Activate Bluetooth on your phone and search for new devices, the name of the Plantronics Bluetooth headset will appear as “PLT” followed by the model name.
How do I connect my Plantronics headset to my phone?
Press and hold the power button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing an alternating red-blue. Release the button and set the headset aside. Follow the pairing instructions for your cell phone or other Bluetooth device. If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros).