Is there an alternative to Apple News?
There are more than 100 alternatives to Apple News for a variety of platforms, including Online / Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows. The best alternative is Feedly, which is free. Other great apps like Apple News are Inoreader, QuiteRSS, Tiny Tiny RSS and Flipboard.
What is best iPhone news app?
Top 10 news apps for your iPhone
- Flipboard for iPhone. The juggernaut of them all.
- Zite for iPhone. Flipboard competitor Zite, is also a beautiful way of reading news.
- CNN Mobile for iPhone (International edition)
- Breaking News for iPhone.
- Pulse for iPhone.
- AP Mobile for iPhone.
- Zinio for iPhone.
- Stumbleupon for iPhone.
Which app is best for daily news?
15 Best News Apps For 2022
- Google News. The Google News and Weather application can now be installed for free on Android Smartphones and iPhones.
- Microsoft News. Formerly known as MSN News, Microsoft News is easy to use to quickly get the news you need.
- The New York Times.
- Financial times.
Is there a free Apple News app?
Apple News+ content is available right in the Apple News app through the new Apple News+ tab that shows up on iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch models running iOS 12.2 or later and Macs running macOS Mojave 10.14. 4 or later. Apple News+ is limited to Apple devices and it is not available on Android devices or PCs.
What is the best free news app?
The best news apps
- Apple News for affordable access to the top news stories.
- Google News for access to a wide range of free articles.
- Flipboard for a personally curated news app.
- Ground News for identifying political bias.
- NewsBreak for a well-rounded news app with no paywalls.
- Yahoo News for a video news app.
Is Google News any good?
Google News is a great way to get the day’s news at a glance — it even incorporates local weather at the top of the screen. It’s a natural evolution of news feeds, and since it was developed in close contact with publishers, it’s great for both content producers and consumers.
What is the most reliable news app?
Who is behind Smart News app?
SmartNews was founded in 2012 by ken Suzuki. It was initially started to cater for users in Japan but has expanded immensely and as of last year, it has branches in the USA. Currently, this company has got more than 60 employees who work tirelessly to ensure its success.
Is the Apple news app worth it?
If you’re into basic news and headlines, Apple News alone should suffice. But those who were planning on subscribing to several paywalls that are included in Apple News+ and already use the app consistently, it’s completely worth it.
How do you read Apple News without subscribing?
You can tell your iOS device to just open the article in the News app where you will then be presented with the full article and no paywalls. To do this, just hit the “share” button in Safari, and tap the “Open in News” button that’s available in the second row.
Where did my Apple News app go?
If in case, you don’t see News app, you can restart your iPhone and check again. News app will appear on your iPhone. Note: Please note that if you change the Language & Region back to your home country, the News app will disappear from your iPhone/iPad.
Is there a news app for iPhone?
Apple News Apple’s News app comes pre-installed on your iPhone or iPad, offering up a wealth of news stories from a variety of sources. Editor-curated feeds catch you up on the latest headlines and special interest pieces, while a personalized newsfeed lets you select your favorite topics.