Is Sony HDR CX240 good?
Best camcorder in its class! I bought this camcorder to shoot a wedding for a relative, and after EXTENSIVE research of all camcorders in this price range – this Sony HDR-CX240 HD Camcorder had the best features and overall review rating.
How do you charge a Sony HDR CX240?
Digital HD Video Camera RecorderHDR-CX240/CX240E/PJ240/PJ240E/PJ270/PJ270E/PJ275
- Close the LCD monitor.
- Pull out the Built-in USB Cable from this product.
- Connect this product to a wall outlet (wall socket) using the USB connection support cable and the AC Adaptor. The POWER/CHG (charge) lamp lights orange.
How do you use a Sony Handycam?
Steps to setup live streaming
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the camcorder HDMI output and the other end of the cable to the HDMI input of the video capture device.
- Connect the video capture device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the camcorder by moving the POWER switch to the CAMERA position.
How can I charge my Sony camera battery without a charger?
There are four ways to charge your Sony cameras batteries without an external wall charger.
- Charge with a power bank. Choose charge port with a minimum of 1.5A.
- Charge with a computer. Works best direct connected to USB, skipping the USB hub.
- Charge with a wall plug.
- Charge via USB outlet in your car.
How do I transfer video from Sony Handycam to computer?
Select the transfer method based on your camera and computer:
- Connect your Digital8™ or MiniDV camera to the computer using the Audio Video (A/V) cable.
- Connect your camera to the computer using a Sony® i. LINK® or Apple® FireWire® cable.
- Connect your camera to the computer using the USB cable.
How long does a Sony Handycam take to charge?
The battery is charged (full charge) when the POWER/CHG (Power) lamp is turned on. The charging time*1 of the battery pack NP-BY1 (supplied) is as follows. Charging via a computer: Approx. 2 h 25 min.
How do I know when my Sony camera battery is fully charged?
If the charge lamp lights up once and then immediately turns off, the battery pack is fully charged.
Can you charge a Sony camera through USB?
The USB connection from a computer cannot be used to recharge a battery in the camera.