Is Logitech C615 compatible with Mac?
Works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS and Android. This product is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 – 10.6x as a plug and play camera.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my Logitech webcam?
- Go to the Logitech Webcam Support page (link in Resources) and click your webcam.
- Click on the “Downloads” tab.
- Double-click the installation files for the software and drivers and follow the prompts on screen to complete the installation.
- Plug the webcam into an open USB port on the MacBook.
Why is my Logitech C615 webcam not working?
If you’re a user of Logitech Webcam C615 troubled by its driver issues, then you’ve come to the right place. When you find your webcam not working, try to update its driver; or if you just want to get the device in tip-top condition, updating the driver also serves your purpose.
Does Logitech C615 work with Zoom?
A: Yes, this works well with laptops and Zoom!
Is Logitech C615 discontinued?
The Logitech C615 has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please call 800-398-8647 or chat with an expert for a recommendation.
Do all webcams work on Mac?
Connection standards. There’s certainly plenty of choice these days, and most modern webcams will work with your Mac automatically as they just use a standard USB connection – generally USB 3.0, although USB-C is now starting to appear on some new webcams too.
Why is my Mac not detecting my camera?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Security & Privacy. Click the Privacy tab, then click Camera in the sidebar. Select the checkbox next to the apps that you want to use your camera in. You might be prompted to quit and reopen an app before it can use your camera.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my external Webcam?
Connect an external camera
- Connect the camera’s cable to a port on your Mac. See About the video ports on Mac. If the camera has a connector that doesn’t match the port you want to connect it to, you may be able to use it with an adapter.
- Wait 10 to 15 seconds for your Mac to recognize the camera.