How much is the salary of a university professor in Philippines?
The average professor salary in Philippines is ₱ 403,389 per year or ₱ 207 per hour. Entry-level positions start at ₱ 360,954 per year, while most experienced workers make up to ₱ 840,000 per year.
How much is the salary of PhD in Philippines?
Top Philippines Graduates & Alumni Salaries – By Degree
|Degree||Average Salary||Salary Comparison|
|Masters in Finance||$77,000||77000.0|
What is the monthly salary of a college professor?
The average salary of a Professor in India is around INR 6.26 L – 17.52 LPA. According to Glassdoor, the average monthly salary of a Professor is around INR 71,238 while the lowest monthly salary of a Professor is approximately INR 36,000.
How much is the salary of professor in UP Diliman?
Some related job titles are Associate Professor salaries with median pay of ₱805,000, Instructor salaries with median pay of ₱144,500, Lecturer salaries with median pay of ₱120,000, Faculty salaries with median pay of ₱271,500.
How much is the salary of professor in UST?
University of Santo Tomas Salaries
|Faculty salaries – 2 salaries reported||₱726,750/yr|
|Subject Area Coordinator salaries – 1 salaries reported||₱600,000/yr|
|Student Office Assistant salaries – 1 salaries reported||₱73,500/yr|
|Researcher salaries – 1 salaries reported||₱320,124/yr|
What job has the highest salary in the Philippines?
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in the Philippines
- Aircraft Pilots and Related Associate Professionals. Average Salary: Php 128,348.
- Mathematicians and Actuaries.
- Chemical Engineers.
- Systems Analysts and Designers.
- Specialist Medical Practitioners.
- Geologists and Geophysicists.
- Applications Programmers.
- Telecommunications Engineers.
How much is the salary of Professor in UST?
Which professor has highest salary?
Top Average Salaries for Full Professors at Private Universities, 2019-20
- Columbia University. $268,400.
- Stanford University. $261,900.
- Princeton University. $255,000.
- Harvard University. $253,900.
- University of Chicago. $246,100.
- Yale University. $242,200.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. $240,400.
- University of Pennsylvania.
Which subject professor has highest salary?
The 10 Highest-Paying Fields for College Professors
- Political science teachers – $102,290.
- Physics teachers – $101,110.
- Anthropology and archaeology teachers – $95,140.
- Environmental science teachers – $93,450.
- Chemistry teachers – $92,650.
- Geography teachers – $86,540.
- Social sciences teachers – $85,390.
How much do Ateneo professors earn?
Ateneo de Manila University Salaries
|Student salaries – 3 salaries reported||₱180,000/yr|
|Instructor, College Or University salaries – 2 salaries reported||₱378,000/yr|
|Professor salaries – 2 salaries reported||₱1,080,000/yr|
|Associate Professor salaries – 2 salaries reported||₱1,320,000/yr|
What job can make you a billionaire?
15 Jobs that Can Make You a Billionaire
- Investment banker. There’s plenty of confusion about what investment bankers actually do.
- Real estate developer.
What is the lowest paying job in the Philippines?
#InquirerSeven: Lowest-paying jobs in PH
- Forestry workers: P6,290 monthly.
- Aqua-farm cultivators: P7,088 monthly.
- Freight handlers: P7,620 monthly.
- Tailors, dressmakers and hatters: P7,818 monthly.
- Field crop farmworkers: P7,949 monthly.
- Miners and quarry workers: P8,045 monthly.
- Wood-processing plant operators: P8,074.