How much does a Toyota Prius hybrid cost?
The 2022 Toyota Prius has a starting price of $24,625 for the base L Eco model. Moving up the model range, the LE model starts at $25,835, the XLE trim starts at $28,845, and the range-topping Limited model starts at $32,920.
How long do Prius hybrids last?
Some Toyota hybrid car owners have reported batteries lasting up to 200,000 miles and more. That means you could buy a used 10-year-old hybrid car with a battery that could potentially still have up to 100,000 miles of life in it.
How much should I pay for a 2021 Prius?
The 2021 Toyota Prius has a starting price of $24,525, which is low for the hybrid and electric car class . A new special anniversary 2020 Edition trim is available for $29,875, and the top-of-the-line Limited trim starts at $32,650.
Is Prius still the best hybrid?
Yes, the Toyota Prius is a good car. It bests nearly all other hybrid cars in fuel efficiency and boasts a huge cargo hold. There’s also ample, comfortable seating space and a long list of features. However, its driving dynamics are less than stellar, with weak acceleration and little steering response.
What are the disadvantages of owning a Toyota Prius?
Reasons Not to Buy a 2018 Toyota Prius – The Cons
- Stiff Ride Quality. Unfortunately, the biggest drawback to driving the 2018 Toyota Prius is that it has a rather stiff ride quality.
- Sluggish Acceleration. Acceleration is not the Prius’s strong point.
- Low-Quality Interior Materials.
- Noisy Cabin At Highway Speeds.
What are the problems with Toyota Prius?
Here are the most commonly reported issues for different model years:
- Windshield Prone to Cracking. Windshield cracking is among the most reported 2016 Toyota Prius problems.
- Excessive Oil Consumption.
- Engine Problems.
- Headlight Failure.
- Interior Accessory Issues.
- Incorrect Fuel Gauge Reading.
How much does it cost to replace a Prius hybrid battery?
between $2,200 and $4,100
It can cost between $2,200 and $4,100 to replace a Toyota Prius battery. When you’re breaking down the price, keep in mind that even a used Prius battery costs around $1,500. Once you factor in labor costs and additional fees from your mechanic, you’ll be looking at a much higher bill.
Is Toyota discontinuing the Prius?
Toyota will not discontinue the Prius — for now Despite the speculation that Toyota may discontinue the Prius, fans of the iconic hybrid can breathe a sigh of relief. This is because Toyota recently hinted that it will launch a new version of the Prius, as reported by Autocar.
How many miles can a Prius last?
between 200,000 and 250,000 miles
With regular maintenance, a Toyota Prius owner can expect to get between 200,000 and 250,000 miles out of their Prius, with some owners topping the 300,000-mile mark and going strong. As the first mass-produced hybrid vehicle, the Prius has an established history of reliable service for more than two decades.
What is the most reliable hybrid vehicle?
The 10 most reliable electric and hybrid cars
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV (2014-present) Reliability rating 97.8%
- Toyota Corolla (2018-present)
- Hyundai Kona Electric (2018-present)
- Lexus RX (2016-present)
- Toyota RAV4 (2019-present)
- Lexus NX (2014-present)
- Tesla Model 3 (2019-present)
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid (2011-2020)
What is the most common problems with Toyota Prius?