How many calories are in Asopao de pollo?
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 561 calories; calories from fat 27%; fat 17g; saturated fat 3.2g; mono fat 9.7g; poly fat 2.8g; protein 37.3g; carbohydrates 63.2g; fiber 5.1g; cholesterol 118mg; iron 6.5mg; sodium 999mg; calcium 72mg.
How many calories are in a pollo con mole?
There are 350 calories in 1 tray (10 oz) of Dona Maria Pollo Con Mole. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
How many calories are in a con pollo?
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
How many calories are in Pollo a la Brasa?
Pollo A La Brasa 0.25 Chicken White Meat (1 serving) contains 0g total carbs, 0g net carbs, 5g fat, 18g protein, and 120 calories.
What does Asopao mean in Spanish?
Asopao is a family of stews that can be made with chicken, pork, beef, shrimp seafood, vegetables, or any combination of the above. Asopao is Puerto Rico’s national soup and one of the most important gastronomic recipes in Puerto Rico.
How do you make Dominican shrimp soup?
- Heat oil in a large cast iron pot over medium heat.
- Add sazón, black pepper, chicken bouillon, oregano, tomato sauce, sofrito and celery stick. Sautee for 2 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer until rice has cooked, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
How many calories in Dona Maria mole?
Dona Maria Mole Mexican Condiment
|Calories from Fat||120|
Does pozole have a lot of calories?
This savory soup is full of tomatoes, beef, hominy, and cilantro, that will quickly become a favorite in your home….Nutrition Information.
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
How many calories are in arroz con pollo 2 cups?
There are 458 calories in 1 cup of boneless Puerto Rican Style Rice with Chicken (Arroz Con Pollo). * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
What food is the Dominican Republic known for?
10 Dominican Foods You Must Try – A Beginners’ Guide
- Must-try Dominican dishes.
- Sancocho (7-Meat Stew)
- Mangú (Plantain Mash)
- Arroz Blanco (White Rice)
- Habichuelas Guisadas (Stewed Beans.
- Pollo Guisado (Braised Chicken)
- Ensalada Verde (Green Salad)
- Tostones (Twice-Fried Plantains)