How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 4?
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Hold the home button then connect the usb cable (Keep holding the button)
- Wait until a “Cable Logo” shows up on your iPhone and iTunes detect your device in recovery mode.
- Perform a update / restore via iTunes.
- Activate the iPhone using your SIM.
What do you do when your iPhone 4 is disabled?
How to fix ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’
- Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode.
- Step 2: Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac/PC.
- Step 3: Choose the option to Restore.
- Step 4: Set up your iPhone.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 4 without iTunes?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
How do you get into an iPhone with a disabled passcode?
If your screen reads “iPhone is disabled,” the most likely cause is too many wrong passcode attempts. Sometimes this can happen without you realizing it, if the phone is in your pocket or a bag. You will need to erase your device to remove the lock and passcode, then re-sync it with iTunes.
How do you unlock an iPhone 4 with a passcode without a computer?
Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer via Find My iPhone
- Tap on the Device that is Locked.
- Select Erase iPhone.
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Remove your iPhone passcode with iTunes.
- Unlock iPhone Passcode via Siri.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
How do you unlock an iPhone 4 without a computer?
How do you reset an iPhone 4 without iTunes?
- There are a few ways to hard reset an iPhone 4 without iTunes.
- One way is to hold down the power and home buttons until the phone restarts.
- Another way is to open the Settings app and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
What is the default iPhone passcode?
No, there is no default passcode on the iPhone. It is setup by the user.
How do you reset a locked iPhone 4 without a computer?
You can hard reset your iPhone without a computer by going to settings-general-reset-erase all content and settings..
How do I factory reset my iPhone 4 without a computer?
Question: Q: How to factory reset iphone4 without a computer
- From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
How to unlock or bypass a disabled iPhone?
Wait,then enter passcode to bypass disabled iPhone.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
So,download and install Tenorshare 4ukey on your computer; PC or Mac.
How to restore your iPhone if you forgot your passcode?
You can reset iPhone when you forgot the password by pressing the Restore button in Recovery mode. Once the restore process is finished, it gives you a fresh start. Unplug your phone from the computer and follow the setup instructions to restore your data and app, or set it up as new. Option 2: Using iPhone Unlocker app if you forgot iPhone password
How to unlock your iPhone when it is disabled?
The first step involves downloading,installing,and running Tenorshare 4uKey on your Mac or Windows computer.