How do you spell Dietrich?
Dietrich (German pronunciation: [ˈdiːtrɪç]) is an ancient German name meaning “Ruler of the People”.
What’s the meaning of the name Dietrich?
German: from the Germanic personal name Tederich (Theudoricus), composed of the elements theud ‘people’, ‘race’ + ric ‘power(ful)’, ‘rich’. This surname is common throughout central and eastern Europe, particularly in the western Slavic countries.
Is Dietrich a man’s name?
The name Dietrich is boy’s name of German origin meaning “ruler of the people”.
How do you spell the name Maryellen?
a female given name.
How do you pronounce dietrick?
- Phonetic spelling of Dietrich. dee-trik. di-et-rich. Di-et-rich.
- Synonyms for Dietrich. vocalizer. vocalist.
- Wiki content for Dietrich. Dietrich. Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
- Examples of in a sentence. Dietrich, Willis make cases for Kansas Senate seat. Rangers add INF Derek Dietrich to roster a day after signing him, make other moves.
What does the name Bonhoeffer mean?
Princeton’s WordNet. Bonhoeffer, Dietrich Bonhoeffernoun. German Lutheran theologian and pastor whose works concern Christianity in the modern world; an active opponent of Nazism, he was arrested and sent to Buchenwald and later executed (1906-1945)
What are some German last names?
List of the most common surnames in Germany
- Müller, occupation (miller)
- Schmidt, occupation (smith)
- Schneider, occupation (tailor)
- Fischer, occupation (fisherman)
- Weber, occupation (weaver)
- Meyer, occupation (originally a manorial landlord, later a self-employed farmer)
- Wagner, occupation (wainwright)
How popular is the name Dietrich?
Popularity of the name Dietrich The name Dietrich is ranked #11021 overall.
Is Maryellen one word or two?
Maryellen is an American doll name, but not super popular aside from that. I like the look of Mary Ellen more, but extra spaces and unique formats tend to make life a little more difficult in terms of filling out forms and having your name spelled correctly.
What is a Mary Ellen?
Noun. Mary Ellen (plural Mary Ellens) (UK, Liverpudlian, historical) A working-class woman, typically dressed in a shawl, carrying one or more babies, and working as a market trader.
How do you pronounce detrich?
- Phonetic spelling of Detrich. Det-rich. de-t-rich.
- Meanings for Detrich. A surname that is of German origin and is used globally.
- Translations of Detrich. Russian : Дитрих