How do you set an Iluv alarm clock?
I have the version with the weekday/weekend option. How do I set the alarms?
- Press and hold the AL 1 button a few seconds.
- Use the HOUR and MIN buttons to change the time.
- Press the AL 1 button to select the alarm sound source.
- Use the HOUR or MIN buttons to choose the buzzer alarm or radio alarm.
How do I use an Anko clock radio?
SETTING THE CLOCK
- Press the button (1) to put the Radio into standby mode.
- To set 12H or 24H system, press and hold the SET button (6), press the (3)or (4) button to select, press the SET button (6) again to confirm.
- The hour digit will flash repeatedly press the (3) or (4) button to set the correct hour digits.
How do you use an Intertek alarm clock?
Press & hold the ALARM button down to activate alarm setting. While holding down the ALARM button, press the HOUR button to advance to the correct hour. The PM indicator will light when the hour is advanced into the PM time. While holding down the ALARM button, press the MIN button to advance to the correct minute.
How do I turn off the alarm on my clock radio?
To deactivate the alarm on the AM/FM clock radio, press the ALARM SET A or ALARM SET B button. NOTE: The ALARM A or ALARM SET B indicator will disappear from the upper left-hand corner of the display indicating that ALARM A or ALARM B is no longer activated.
How do you change the time on Audiosonic?
Set current time Press and hold the button for a fast setting or tap it briefly to increase the setting by one hour. Now set the minutes with time (press and hold) and min. Press and hold the button for a fast setting or tap it briefly to increase the setting by one minute. The current time is set.
How do I reset my alarm clock?
In most cases your alarm clock can be reset using the following method:
- Unplug the alarm clock radio.
- Use a small screwdriver to take the battery cover off of the bottom.
- Remove the battery, wait 10-20 seconds and replace it.