How do you reset the iTunes Store?
How to Reset the iTunes Store Cache
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Click “Edit” at the top of the iTunes window and select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Advanced” tab at the top of the window to switch to it.
- Click the “Reset cache” button and click “OK” to confirm the action.
How do I reset my iPhone 12 with iTunes?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone on iTunes?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
Why can’t I download my Music from iTunes?
Downloading issues can be related to several factors, including connection issues, or lack of space on your device. Basic tips from Apple include closing the app and restarting your iPhone or iPad. This should usually be your first step when having issues with your device.
How do you reset Apple music?
From the Listen Now tab, go to your Apple Music Account, and select View Profile. Select Edit in the center of the screen beneath your name. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Delete Profile.
How do I reset my iPhone without a computer or iTunes password?
Are you wondering how to reset a locked iPhone without a computer? Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time. iPhone X, 8 & Newer: Press and hold the Volume up button, then the Volume Down button, and the side button at the same time.
How do I connect my iPhone to iTunes?
Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Click the device icon in the top left-hand corner of the iTunes window. Find out what to do if you can’t see the icon. From the list under Settings on the left-hand side of the iTunes window, click the type of content you want to sync or remove.
What happens when your iPhone is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
It means that you have entered the wrong passcode at least 6 times in a row already. Unless you can enter the right passcode in the next attempt, you’ll be locked out and your phone disabled for 5 minutes. After 8 unsuccessful attempts, your iPhone will be disabled for the next 15 minutes.
How do I download my iTunes music to my iPhone?
Install iTunes on your computer (just go to www.apple.com and download it). Now go to “Add to Library” or “Add File to Library” and select the tracks which you would like to send to your iPhone. Connect your iPhone to your computer and go to the Devices menu of iTunes. Choose your iPhone and go to the Music section.
How do I download my iTunes Library to my iPhone?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.