How do you make hanging snowflake decorations?
- First you will need to cut some snowflakes.
- Rub a Scotch® Create Wrinkle-Free Craft Glue Stick on a snowflake, then sprinkle some iridescent glitter over the top.
- Arrange your snowflakes in rows and in the order that you would like them to hang.
- Now it’s time to display your sparkly snowflake hanging decorations!
How do you cut a pretty snowflake?
- Take a square piece of paper and fold it in half diagonally to make a triangle.
- Fold the triangle in half again to make a smaller triangle.
- Fold this smaller triangle into thirds.
- Then bring the left point towards the right by one third.
- Cut off the pointed ends so you’re left with a small triangle.
How do you make a snowflake step by step?
- Fold your paper diagonally.
- Cut off the excess paper at the bottom.
- Fold the paper in half.
- Cut three diagonal lines along the non-folded edge of your paper.
- Unfold your paper after trimming.
- Tape your center flaps together.
- Flip and tape all of the flaps to the middle of your snowflake.
How to make a beaded Snowflake?
Materials Needed. 2) Crystal beads- making sure the snowflake is sparkly!
How to make snowflake with beads?
– To make the outline of your snowflake, start by forming one horizontal line going from one corner of the hexagon to the other corner. – From there, make two diagonal lines going that intersect your horizontal line. These should also span from one corner of the hexagon to the opposite corner. – When you’re done, you should have three lines intersecting.
How do you make a snowflake ornament?
Paper (Martha Stewart “Snowflake” Paper Pad,12″ by 12″,$19,amazon.com.)
How to make beaded Snowflake Christmas ornament?
In the beaker,stir 1/2 cup of magnesium sulfate with 1/2 cup of very hot tap water for at least one minute.…