How do I view all Gmail inbox on iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap All inboxes.
How do I see all inboxes in Gmail app?
You can find all your inboxes and labels in the left-hand menu. When the left-hand menu is hidden, you’ll have more space for your emails and can point to the menu for more options. To hide the left-hand menu: On your computer, go to Gmail.
How do I get my Gmail to stay on all inboxes?
- Go to settings/Labs and select “Multiple inboxes”
- Save Changes.
- You should now see a “Multiple inboxes” tab in settings.
- GMail will let you specify a search query.
- Set the maximum page size to a larger number.
- Set “Extra panels positioning” to Above the inbox.
- Save changes.
Why is Gmail showing all inboxes?
Google Inbox has a new “all inboxes” view on Android, allowing you to see all of your inboxes without tapping back and forth. This saves you two seconds of tapping each time you check your mail and keeps you from missing important messages arriving in your less-used mailboxes.
Why can’t I see all my emails in Gmail on iPhone?
Visit the Forwarding and POP/IMAP settings page. Check to make sure POP is enabled. If you see “Delete Gmail’s copy,” or “Archive Gmail’s copy,” select Keep Gmail’s copy in the inbox. At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Why is Gmail not showing all my emails?
Emails might skip your inbox if they were accidentally archived, deleted, or marked as spam. Follow these steps to search all your emails, including those that aren’t in your inbox: On your computer, open Gmail. Click the All Mail drop down, then select Mail & Spam & Trash.
How do I get my inboxes back on my iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Depending on what the Mail app is showing, see if there is a “< Mailboxes” in the top left of the screen and tap on it. Now, if you see “Mailboxes” in the left pane, tap Edit and make sure “All Inboxes” is selected and tap Done.
How do I get multiple Gmail accounts on my iPhone?
- Open the Gmail app, then tap your user icon in the upper-right corner of the app.
- Tap Add another account, then tap Google. You can add accounts from several email platforms.
- Tap Continue to confirm you want to add a Gmail account.
- The inbox of the new account opens.
How do I make all mail the default in Gmail on iPhone?
Make Gmail your default mail app
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Gmail app installed on your device.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings .
- Scroll down and tap Gmail . Tip: You can also search for the Gmail app with the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap Default Mail App.
- Tap Gmail .
How do I change my Gmail Inbox to all mail?
Choose your inbox layout
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Click Setting. Scroll to Inbox type.
- Select Default, Important first, Unread first, Starred first, Priority Inbox, or Multiple Inboxes.
What is the difference between all mail and Inbox on iPhone?
Initially, a message has an Inbox label and an “All Mail” label. When you move it out of the inbox, like to delete it, it only removes the Inbox label. The All Mail label remains.
How do I get rid of all inboxes?
Deleting all your emails in Gmail is simple: open Gmail, select the inbox tab you want to clear out (Primary, Promotions, etc.) and click the small empty box in the top left corner, just above the Compose button. This will select everything on the current page of your inbox.
How do I change the default Gmail inbox on my iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app . At the top left, tap Menu Settings. Choose your account. Tap Inbox type. Select Default inbox. Tap back , then Inbox Categories. Add or remove categories. Move messages Move a message to a new category On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app . Open the message.
How to delete all emails from Gmail on iPhone?
Unfortunately, the iOS version of the Gmail app doesn’t allow you to delete all emails. There’s no such feature native to the app, so you’ll have to find another approach. First, let’s take a look at what you can do from within the app.
How do I add or remove categories in Gmail on iPhone?
Add or remove categories On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app . At the top left, tap Menu Settings. Choose your account. Tap Inbox type. Select Default inbox. Tap back , then Inbox Categories. Add or remove categories. Move messages Move a message to a new category On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app . Open the message.
Is Google Inbox IMAP fake?
It’s not standard IMAP at all, and fakes it using what it refers to as Labels. Every email that comes in through Google is tagged with both an Inbox Label and an All Mail Label. Moving and email on Google’s servers doesn’t move it from one folder to another, it just removes and adds Labels.