How do I troubleshoot my magicJack plus?
- Lower the volume on your telephone.
- Unplug your magicJack from the power source.
- Wait 30 seconds before plugging your magicJack back in.
- Unplug your magicJack and turn your modem and router (if applicable) off.
- Try using a different telephone with the magicJack.
How do you reset magicJack plus?
To reset your MagicJack Plus to factory settings, follow these steps: 1) Connect the power cable to your device and plug it in. 2) Situate the small switch at the back of the device. 3) Hold the small switch in place for five seconds. 4) Disconnect the power cable and wait for fifteen seconds before reconnecting it.
How do I connect my Magic Jack Plus?
To connect with your computer:
- Plug your phone into the port labeled “PHONE” on your magicJack.
- [OPTIONAL] Connect the provided USB extension to your magicJack.
- Plug your magicJack into a USB port on your computer.
- Click on the button “Start magicJack”.
- Visit mjreg.com on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I update my magicJack plus firmware?
- Download the new firmware updater here.
- Plug the magicJack device into Mac computer (do not unplug until Step 5)
- Double-click the firmware file you just downloaded “mjisoupdate.dmg”
- Terminal will indicate the upgrade process has started, the upgrade process should take less than one minute.
How do I contact magicJack?
(800) 624-4252magicJack / Customer service
How do I reset my magicJack to factory settings?
How to Reset the Magic Jack
- Unplug the Magic Jack device from the USB port or USB hub to your computer. Video of the Day.
- Shut down the Magic Jack software in your computer.
- Plug the Magic Jack device back into the USB port or USB hub which is connected to your computer.
- Restart the Magic Jack software on your computer.
Why my magicJack is not working?
Reboot or restart your router. Make sure the phone and network cables are securely connected by unplugging and plugging the cables back until you hear or feel the connector lock in place. Use a different ethernet or network port on the router.
What is the latest version of magicJack?
The NEW 2022 magicJack DIGITAL TELEPHONE SERVICE: Unlimited Local & Long Distance Calling to the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands with a 1 YEAR WARRANTY. Also, Free magicJack to magicJack calling worldwide and low international outbound rates and keep your number.