How do I submit a photo to National Geographic photo of the Day?
How to submit your photos to National Geographic
- You can submit your photos to National Geographic Your Shot community on Instagram @natgeoyourshot or instagram.com/natgeoyourshot.
- To submit submit your photography you will have to use the hashtag #YourShotPhotographer .
Can you use images from National Geographic?
National Geographic is no longer licensing images, art, text or video to third parties. If you are interested in using content seen in a National Geographic product for your project, please contact the original content creator about possible usage permissions.
Are National Geographic images royalty free?
National Geographic is part of our royalty-free stock photo offering. Each month we add thousands of new, on-trend images to our royalty-free collections to help keep your work inspired.
How much does a National Geographic photographer make?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $128,000 and as low as $18,000, the majority of National Geographic Photography salaries currently range between $35,500 (25th percentile) to $76,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $107,000 annually across the United States.
Where can I sell wildlife photos?
Here are some reputable places to sell your nature photography online with rights managed licensing:
- Nature Picture Library.
- Minden Pictures.
- Animals Animals.
- National Geographic Images.
- Steve Bloom Images.
- Sea Pics.
- Photoshot Collection.
What type of photos sell best?
5 Things the Best-Selling Photos of People Have in Common
- Single Photos Sell Better than Group Shots. This one really surprised us.
- Candid Photos Sell Better than Posed Shots.
- Wide Shots Sell Better than Closeups.
- Looking Away is Better than Facing the Camera.
- Unidentified Subjects Sell Better.
Is it worth selling photos online?
Earning money by selling stock photos is still possible, despite high competition. By regularly uploading high-quality stock images (and videos), you can gradually build an impressive portfolio that will earn you up to hundreds of dollars per month.