How do I send opt-in MailChimp?
Send an opt-in email
- Click Audience.
- Click Audience dashboard.
- If you have more than one audience, click the Current audience drop-down and choose the one you want to work with.
- Click the Manage Audience drop-down and choose Signup forms.
- Select Form builder.
- Copy the URL in the Signup form URL field.
How do I add a form to a landing page in MailChimp?
Insert the Signup Form block
- Click the Create icon.
- Click Landing Page.
- Enter a landing page name and choose an audience.
- On the Template step, choose the landing page template you want to work with.
- On the Design step, click and drag the Signup Form block into your landing page layout.
How do I add a subscribe link in MailChimp?
Use the link tool In the text editor, add the text you want to link. Highlight the text, and click the link icon in the toolbar. In the Insert/Edit Link pop-up modal, type or paste *|LIST:SUBSCRIBE|* into the Web Address (URL) field. Click Insert.
How do I set up opt-in email?
How to Build an Opt-in Email List
- Attract prospects with valuable content.
- Ask people to subscribe.
- Offer gated content.
- Become a thought leader.
- Use your other email lists.
- Suggest customers subscribe during checkout.
Do I need double opt-in?
Using double opt-in is also a great way to keep your email list clean. The spammers who sometimes target single opt-in email lists won’t get anywhere, because if they don’t use real email addresses, they’ll never get confirmation emails. And if they appear on spam blacklists, they won’t get your emails at all.
Is double opt-in a Good Idea?
How does double opt-in work?
Definition: A double opt-in is adds an additional step to the email subscription opt-in process, requiring a user to verify their email address and confirm interest. Double opt-ins signify a higher level of user interest, though its effectiveness has been both lauded and disputed by marketers.
How do I create an opt-in form in Mailchimp?
To choose opt-in settings for multiple audiences, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the list of audiences.
- Click Opt-In Settings.
- Check the box next to each audience you want to use double opt-in. The boxes next to audiences you want to be single opt-in should remain unchecked.
- Click Save.
What is the difference between a landing page and a website?
As opposed to homepages and websites, which are designed for exploration, landing pages are customized to a specific campaign or offer and guide visitors towards a single call to action. In short, landing pages are designed for conversion.
How do I get people to subscribe to my MailChimp newsletter?
A simple way to promote your audience is to share your signup form to social media and other communication channels. All Mailchimp forms are mobile responsive, so potential subscribers can sign up from any device.
How do I customize my MailChimp signup form?
Click the Manage Audience drop-down and choose Signup forms. Select Form builder. Under the Build it tab, choose a field type from the add a field menu. The new field’s name, tag, and other characteristics can be customized under the field settings menu.