How do I run a test page on my Brother printer?
Print a Test page
- Make sure that the front cover is closed and the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the printer and wait until the printer is in the Ready state.
- Press any of the Menu buttons (+, -, OK or Back) to take the printer off line.
- Press + or – to choose “Machine Info”.
- Press + or – to choose “Test Print”.
Why won’t my Brother printer print a test page?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. There are several basic troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve this issue.
How do I print a test page on my Brother MFC j480dw?
NOTE: The screens may differ depending on operating system being used and your Brother machine.
- Open Printer Properties. (Click here to see how to open Printer Properties.)
- Open the General tab and click the Print Test Page. The test page will be printed.
Is The Brother MFC J497DW discontinued?
Unfortunately, the MFC-J497DW is a discontinued model, but it’s still available for purchase at certain retailers and you can likely find it at a reduced price. For other options, you can also check out our recommendations for the best all-in-one printers, the best home printers, and the best printers under $100.
How do I print a test page on my printer?
- Click on the Windows Start Button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click Print a Test Page.
- After the Test Page has printed click OK.
How do I print a report page on a Brother printer?
Press Menu. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the Print Reports option, and then press OK. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the Machine Info. option, and then press OK.
Why is my Brother printer not printing when the ink is full?
Verifying the ink cartridges are installed properly and/or cleaning the print head may resolve this problem. Verify the ink cartridges are installed correctly. Follow the steps listed below to check the print quality and clean the print head. Print a Print Quality Check Sheet.
Why are all Brother printers sold out?
Disruptions have affected the HP, Canon, and Epson printer supply, and have prompted a Brother printer shortage. Many toner and ink cartridges are being held due to backlogs at US ports. The estimated value of out-of-stock items due to the COVID -19 pandemic was $1.14 trillion.
How do I run color test on my printer?
To Print a Windows Test Page:
- In the Search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel.
- Click on the Control Panel Desktop app.
- Select Large icons from the View by pull-down menu.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer.
- Select Printer Properties.
- Under the General tab, click on Print Test Page.