How do I program my Comcast remote to another device?
If it has a Setup button:
- Turn on your TV.
- Press and hold Setup until the light at the top of the remote changes from red to green.
- Enter 9-9-1. The light should flash green twice.
- Keep pressing CH ^ until the TV turns off.
- Once the TV turns off, press Setup to lock in the code.
- Press the TV power button on the remote.
Can I use old Xfinity remote with new box?
Now, you can pair your remote to a new TV Box, and also to a different TV if you’d like. When aimed directly at the original X1 TV Box, it’ll still control that too.
How do I reset my cable remote?
To perform a factory reset:
- Press and hold the A (triangle) and D (diamond) buttons at the same time for three seconds until the status light changes from red to green.
- Press 9-8-1.
- The LED will blink blue three times to indicate that the remote was reset.
How do I pair my Xfinity xr2 remote to my cable box?
Pair to a TV Box
- While the TV is on, press and hold the Setup button on the remote for 3 seconds until the All Power button changes from red to green.
- Enter the first 5-digit code listed for the TV manufacturer. Note: The All Power button should blink twice.
- Aim the remote at the TV, and press the Power button.
What are the codes for Xfinity remote?
Popular xfinity remote codes
- LG 10178, 11265.
- Panasonic 10051, 10250.
- Samsung 10812, 10060.
- Sanyo 10154, 10159.
- Sony 10000, 11100.
- Sharp 10093, 10165.
- Toshiba 10156, 11156.
- Vizio 11758, 11756.
How do I connect my Xfinity XR15 remote to my cable box?
Change the TV input to the input connected to the Xfinity TV Box. Press and hold the Xfinity and info buttons together for about five seconds until the status LED at the top of the remote turns green. Enter the three-digit pairing code that displays on the screen. Your XR15 remote is now paired to your TV.
Why can’t I pair my Xfinity remote?
If the buttons on your Voice Remote (XR15) are still unresponsive, you may need to perform a factory reset. To perform a factory reset: Press and hold the A (triangle) and D (diamond) buttons at the same time for three seconds until the status light changes from red to green. Press 9-8-1.