How do I pay my PC Financial Mastercard balance?
There are three ways to pay your PC Financial Mastercard:
- Online, telephone, bank machine: Electronic payments are your quickest and most convenient option.
- Mail in: Address your envelope, to: PC Financial Mastercard, P.O. Box 4405, STN A, Toronto, ON M5W 5Y6.
How do I pay my TD PC Mastercard?
Follow these steps to set your PC Money Account as a payee:
- Log into your other bank and go to the “bill payments” section.
- Add “PC Financial Mastercard” as a payee.
- Enter your 16-digit PC Money Account card number and save it as a new payee.
- Make a bill payment to add money to your PC Money Account.
How do I pay my PC Mastercard from CIBC?
Sign on to CIBC Online Banking….Mobile Banking and CIBC Mobile Banking App
- Select “Bill Payments”
- Select the bill you’d like to pay.
- Enter the amount, account, date and frequency from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Next”, then select “Set Up Payments”
How do I pay my PC Financial Mastercard from BMO?
To pay BMO credit cards sign in to BMO Online Banking and:
- Click Payments & Transfers.
- Click Make a Transfer.
- Select the account you wish to debit.
- Select the BMO credit card you wish to pay.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
Does PC Financial have an app?
Our PC Financial Mobile app was rated as the breakthrough app on both iOS and Android stores. The PC Financial is designed to help you manage all your account activity, track your rewards, and get support, all at your fingertips.
Where do I find my PC Mastercard account number?
How do I find my branch, institution or account numbers and set up direct payroll or pension deposits to my PC Money™ Account?
- Sign in to your PC Financial mobile app or online account.
- Click cards and accounts.
- Select your PC Money™ Account.
- Click Account Information.
How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
Navigate to ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’ and click on ‘Pay Credit Card Bill’ Enter your credit card number. Click on ‘Proceed’ to check the credit card bill amount. Select ‘Debit Card’ as the mode of payment.
Is there an app for PC Financial Mastercard?
The PC Financial® app is your secure, one-stop shop for managing your PC Financial® Mastercard® and your PC Money™ Account. Our mobile app has a sleek and intuitive design so you can accomplish all your online finance management goals in a snap.
How do I add PC Financial card to PC app?
- Click on Account.
- Select Manage Cards from the menu.
- Click on Add a Card and choose which card you want to link.
- Follow the steps on the screen that pops up.
- If you have a PC Financial, PC Plus or Shoppers Optimum card, click on Add Another Card in order to link the cards to your PC Optimum account.